1.everyone_6. naomi
2.cook____ 7. J.J
3.thomas __8. Effy
4.pandora__9. Katie and Emily
5.freddie__10. Finale

taken from Wikipedia :flower:^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
The ending.. :heart:

I don't know how I feel about Pandora and Thomas though, I would like to see Cook fall in love with Panda like Chris did with Jal.

I kind of wish that Katie and Emily would have their own episodes though since they are both so different.

I know !

As long as they don't use the same Chris/Jal storyline though :lol:
I can't handle another character I love dying.
Chris will always be my favorite.

Does anyone know if any of the original cast will be in this season ?

Mine too :wub:

I really hope so..it'd be great even if you can just see Sid and Cassie walking in the background or something :shifty: or in the Effy episode, Tony appears :buzz:
Hopefully...hopefully

i am a little hesitant on the new cast..i loved the old cast!

I just saw two last episodes, 3 and 4, I loved Thomas episode! he seems like such a nice and little naive guy!
Pandora's episode wasn't that Pandora actually, there was too much Effy...
Pandora's really underestimated, she's very pretty.
I really don't like Cook... Out of all guys there Freddy is the cutest :smile:

I was shocked at the Pandora/Cook hook up. I'm hoping that's just a one off. She did look very pretty in this episode.

Effy looked stunning in every scene and her character was far more likeable in this episode too.

Looking forward to Freddie episode. He seems like an interesting character plus he's extremely easy on the eyes.

loved this episode! :smile: can't wait for freddie's ep next week either. i like cook and effy more, too.

9Cunhv1v4jx968cmElrqY8oMo1_500.png

mindset

i agree with u, yellowetpink. shouldn't tony come back and support his most beloved sister at a time like this?
(ok, just wishful thinking, like i hope that emily's not gay and competed against her sis to be the hottest...)

^
I'd love Tony to appear on the show too, but it was confirmed that nobody (except Effy and Pandora obviously) from the previous cast will appear in new series :(

I read somewhere just after series 2 finished that "old faces may appear from time to time"...

oh yeah ! :rofl:

wow. i totally forgot about that.
I guess it's just been a while since I watched the first 2 series :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freaknore
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->