Skins

OMG did you just hear that song that contestant Gemma "sang" :shock: :shock: :shock:

The whole Freddie and Effy thing is quite sweet.

EDIT... but then she went and F***ed it up.

COOK is so evil. He is way worse than Tony.​

Last edited by a moderator:
omg this show is great!!!!! they just finished showing seasons 1 and 2 in the states and i've been watching season three on youtube. it's not as good as the first two seasons, but it's sucked me in and now i can't stop watching. i do miss the old cast though :(

oh my god!
what an episode :buzz:

Hmm I think it's bad that I was proper crying at some points :lol::innocent:

That was a fantastic episode.

I forgot to comment on it after I watched it last night lol.
which, ninjavideo had up at 9:30 my time, 3.5 hours quicker then last week. :woot:

This episode really made me dislike Cook. :ermm:

I liked Freddie's episode a lot, he's such a sweet guy
I just don't get Effy, I'm sorry but she's such a sl*t...
did you guys notice how Effy is now a leading character in every episode? even if it's not her episode, she's still the leading part of it... like in Pandora's ep, now in Freddie's (well it's explainable cause he has a crush on her :smile: )
in previous series Tony was kind of leading character, but there were episodes where he didn't even appear...

I liked the last episode, but Cook really needs to go away now :rolleyes: But looking at next episodes preview it looks like that isn't gonna happen anytime soon :doh:

Just watched last weeks episode this afternoon and really enjoyed it.
Fine acting by Luke Pasqualino as FreddieB) easily one of the most interesting of the new characters.
Cooke is just an ****hole and I was so happy when Freddie twatted him.:boxer:
To be fair none of these charcters would really still be his friend:unsure:

Effie will always have this aloofness and air of mystery, that is the way the character has always been. Remember when she didn't speak. I can understand why she might be unpopular, but I wouldn't really want her to change.

I love that one of the guys from the first 2 series is in an Oscar nominated movie!

GO DEV ! :woot::clap:

Me too! :buzz:

Hopefully more of the old cast, and the new cast can go on to do such things! :D:D

am i the only person that loves effy? i just feel like she's so messed up which makes me love her and freddie/effy! she's just really distant because lets face it, her family haven't exactly been all that nurturing! thomas and jj are so adorable though, thomas's episode was my favorite

My favorite men is Cook so hoot and pervert, and Efgfy is beautiful i love this girl and Pandora is so sweet this are my favorites

To me Freddie is very stupid the serie need action in the caracteres i think is very soft in your fellings

I loved Effy before she started speaking :rofl:

God, Kaya isn't really much of an actress, is she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oates
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->