Skins

Freddy is so hottt! I loved the scene where he jumped in the lake for Effy. That was so sweet. I'm not sure why she decided to stick with Cook. Because he's just as messed up as she is? I find him the most unlikeable character of the series.

i think kaya does a pretty good job to be honest. her character is pretty monotonous and closed/not really emotional and considering how she's a major character she doesn't have many lines. but i'm looking forwards to seeing moon, from the trailer spots it looks pretty good! hopefully she'll have more range to experiment with. and the freddie/effy lake scene was so perfect, i love how angsty those two are. effy needs to stop being a idiot and let her guard down!

I'm not sure why she decided to stick with Cook. Because he's just as messed up as she is? I find him the most unlikeable character of the series.
Because Effy don't want to hurt Freddie, so she went to Cook; that don't give a damn about relationship. She just want sex, not relationship.

i gree Danish but me liked more thecouple Effye /Coock

i think effy cares for freddie on an emotional level and that scares her because after seeing how desctructive her parents and her brother are to the people they love, she doesn't want to get hurt/hurt freddie like that. so she goes to cook because it's simple and she doesn't have to open up to him, it's just physical.

i keep hearing so many good things about this show so i'm determined to watch it now! reading the posts in this thread are just encouraging me lol

im hooked. i dont have it on my cable, so ive been tring to watch all season 1 and 2 on youtube. haha:lol: its really scandelous

But please star to watch the Sking seasson 1, 2

^ i think JJ is also 'yum' :P ^_^ I can't wait til his episode, we don't know much about him!

That was a cute episode! Lots of tears though (not from me this time :innocent: :lol:)

I really like Naomi - she seems a nice character!
(I also think Lily (who plays naomi) is the best actress out of the girls)

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM SO EMBARRASSED.

My weirdo landlord came into the lounge about 10 minutes in, stayed and watched for about half and hour of it. He goes "This is really raunchy".

I swear to god if he is home next Thursday I'll be so angry. Can't I just have 1 hour of TV without being bothered.

Good ep. Wasn't as funny as usual. Glad Naomi didn't f*ck Cook.

YAY for JJ next week.

^ Omg :rofl: how embarassing!
My dad kept coming down the stairs and I had to keep pausing it and acting as if i was getting a drink :lol:

yeh i'm glad she didn't too! I love how he respected that!

I can't say I'm looking forward to JJ next week. I really enjoyed Naomi's episode. It was second best for me behind the classic Pandora episode!

Anyone knows how many episodes has this season?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oates
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->