Skins

****, it's going to end soon :(

Naomi's episode was the best for me. Heck, the love story was way better than Freddie and Effy :P

i think those are just previews... isnt there a cite called like watchskins.tv???

You can say she's bi. Since she's lonely, Emily is the only person that care for her. So, she went with it because she don't want to lose the happiness that she felt when she's around Emily.

I think she's going to end up being straight for some reason..

but it was nice seeing her turn down Cook and go for Emily.
and Cook was understanding about it.. that shocked me ! :lol:

Can't wait for the 'Effy' episode. She's my favorite female character.

The Naomi episode was probably the best Skins episode this season. It was really brilliant because it was subtle and provocative but it never got too "television-drama" if that makes sense. It was real and authentic.

And I agree Danish; it's not about 'being a lesbian', its about being loved by someone. Her mother says something along the lines of, "It's the people that we least expect that make us happy...you have to cherish it".
I think it's slightly more complex than Naomi being a lesbian. Also, the way she's treated by men (particularly Cook and that teacher) sort of forces her into Emily's embrace, so to speak.

Also the soundtrack was phenomenal! :smile:

^ thirded...so far, naomi's my favourite character of the third season.

does anyone know the song playing when emily and naomi were kissing?

^ thirded...so far, naomi's my favourite character of the third season.

does anyone know the song playing when emily and naomi were kissing?

I don't know which episode you exactly mean, but at Pandora's party (4th episode) it was The Fear by Lily Allen. And in the latest ep (scene in the forest) it was Believer by Susanna and the Magical Orchestra. :smile:

I think Lily Loveless (<or something) - the girl who plays Naomi - is the best actress this season!

Verve thanks so much for the songs,im addicted to the believer,its so perfect.

^also an incredible real name, right?! i just noticed during the credits of last week's show. lily loveless. wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dezzar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->