Skins

^^You mean how his mom smiled at the end? I loved that bit. I think his mom was, for once, realizing that JJ can be (...is) a normal teenager.

i just heard today that they're definitely having a fourth series of skins! i'm excited :smile:

HOLLY SH*T BALLS.

That was some straight up f*cking good television.

I can't believe Katie did that to Effy. What was she supose to do just take it.
Panda is a little b*tch.
Freddie is a dumb***.
Cook is a ba*tard.
Naomi and Emily and JJ are the best.

THIS SHOW IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. I LOVE IT.

I found that ep....disappointing..

I mean they could have done something better with Effy's character, better than pretty much making her a fugitive (well to some extent) ! I now pretty much hate all the characters except JJ, Emily and Naomi.

Strange episode, not the best. But I didnt expect much... it is Effy after all. Cant wait for next weeks, the twins are great

Luke Pasqualino is going to be on the cover of the upcoming Dirrty Glam (on monday, 16th of march). Dirrty Glam is a french online magazine (www.dirrtyglam.com), Hannah Murray (Cassie) was already on the cover last year.

t9jj46.jpg

from livejournal

it was a good episode.. but i dont know if i really liked it as much..
next week is Katie am I correct ?

the last no like much but the capitule of JJ the final is very hard me cry so much, and today cry very much die my father are very depress

Well Emily has had a lot screentime in the past episode such as Naomi and JJ's, so it's only fair that Katie got some time, though I don't like her that much.

Anyway, regarding yesterday's episode, I didn't know what to think of the episode, but the more I think about it, the more I love it.

Don't get high on shrooms or you'll end up hitting the girlfriend of a boy you like with a rock? :rofl:

^^ :rofl:

Emily is in the previews posted on the website, there is a really cute preview with thomas. I hope its not all about katie, her and freddie = worst couple ever. and did anyone feel a bit sorry for cook when he came to effys with the gateau?

The latest episode was weird.

What's going on with Pandora and Thomas? Are they 'over'?

Also the whole JJ/Emily/Naomi triangle!! It was so funny. Awkward. But definitely funny! :smile:

I felt so bad at the end Effy went back to Cook because all her friends had abandoned her. Sad.

I liked the music this week - it complemented the mood really nice

Joy Division and "She's Lost Control" ^_^

ok, so I just finished up season 2...is season 3 good?? I really loved the cast of the first 2 seasons, so I'm sad that it's going to be all new people. Should I still watch it?

thats what i was wondering too. i saw some previews of season 3 and none of the characters look that interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEROES
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->