Skins

Wow so I totally 100% HATE Katie. She is a NUTTER. She's MENTAL.

She deserved everything she got. Starting from Effy to ending with Emily.

Emily and Naomi = :heart:

I can't believe no one has asked why Effy hit her. How hard is it. Seriously if I was friends with all of them then I would want all the facts before judging. I hope it all comes out. I hate when shows do this.

Is next week the final? I hope they are all in it cause from the promo it didn't seem like it.

I think today's episode is Katie&Emily's. I wish they did separate episodes for the twins... The finale is coming up so soon.. Right after today's episode.

Wait. I'm assuming Skins airs on Thursdays...

didn´t anyone else notice that Cook lives in the same student room as Chris did?

In ep 7, when JJ is in Cook´s room, to ask him to stop, you can see by the door, that it says: "Chris loves" and a drawn fish.

oh I made a screencap anyway :D

Attachments

• skins.jpg
    skins.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 13
The only funny scene of Katie is when she spitted the water, cursed, smelled it and drink it again :lol:

Sorry to double post but I'm trying to find Jose Gonzalez – Smalltown Boy. I found the upbeat but not the slower version like in the show. Anyone have it?

Just watched the new episode and Katie is just a little b*tch!!!!!!!

Loved Emily & Katie's little brother........funny as f**k.:rofl:

Just watched the new episode and Katie is just a little b*tch!!!!!!!

Loved Emily & Katie's little brother........funny as f**k.:rofl:

I thought he's a gross creep! Gets all exited to see her sister naked :shock:

I love Naomi. She's so pretty and cute.

overall i think it was a good episode.
I definitely like Emilt more then Katie because Katie is a total nutjob..
but other then that, it was a great episode.

Is there anywhere online to watch this show? I've only seen 3 episodes or so but I LOVE it! Only thing is, where I live it's on once a week, Saturdays at 2 AM.

:flower: If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!!

I think Effy is absolutely stunning. And plays her character really well! I am really enjoying Skins, even though it is a new cast.

good episode! can't wait to find out what's been going on with effy though. Looks like next week is going to be great!!!! :woot:

Is there anywhere online to watch this show? I've only seen 3 episodes or so but I LOVE it! Only thing is, where I live it's on once a week, Saturdays at 2 AM.

:flower: If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!!

ninjavideo.net > tv shows > skins > season you want to watch.
and i suggest using the ones with (flash) next to the episode name since you dont have to load anything to watch it..

its almost mentioned on the page before with another link.

it´s so sad that there´s only one episode left... and then we have to wait almost a year :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbach
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->