Skins

I liked the music this week - it complemented the mood really nice

Joy Division and "She's Lost Control" ^_^

I loved the music too..:blush::heart:

Does anyone know where I could find info on the songs that played in the episode?

i didn't understand the point of the episode either...... it's kind of ironic that all effy's friends hate her just as tony's friends hated him

the girl who plays michelle looks soooo good with straight hair!!

i love the new series cast. mainly just the four main characters; Cook, Freddie, JJ and Effy.

I miss the old cast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( but I like Freddie, Effy, Naomi, and Thomas from the new season!!!

Oh noooo i missed the last 2 episodes!!
Could some1 let me know of they might be online?:flower:

^ ninjavideo.net > tv shows > left side, look for Skins in the list. :flower:

i would suggest using (flash) because then you dont have to open the little window to see the video..
but if the flash episodes dont work, the first red line on top before the video, click it then click yes or run, whatever comes up on your computer and a small new window will come up
make sure it says online or you wont be able to use the ninjavideo stuff.
thats why i suggest using the links with (flash) wrote next to the episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also the whole JJ/Emily/Naomi triangle!! It was so funny. Awkward. But definitely funny! :smile:

“Bit cramped in there. Me, two girls and one tent. Nightmare. You girls like to wriggle, don’t you? Anyway, I need a wee and a tic-tac.” :lol: loved this episode!

Hah, the wee and tic tac was so random, I burst out laughing. No idea why :P

i find it so amusing what they say since I'm not from the UK and dont really know the slang.

i should learn the meanings before i use them though :ninja:
which i have started doing :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEROES
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->