Skins

I looooved Naomi's dress in the last episode, does anyone know where to get it?

yeah theres only one more episode, then wait.. a long time. they only ever do 10 episodes.

i guess i stand alone on actually liking effy, and freddie. together but also as characters themselves. freddie can whine a bit, but his intentions are good in my eyes. effy has a litttle bit of an exaggerated character, but then again, i like it..

^^ I loooove Effy!

I liked Freddie more in the beginning, then he became so serious. I thought he would be more cool and playful.

and I kind of like Cook too, but that´s more because he´s hot :P

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I loooove Effy!

I liked Freddie more in the beginning, then he became so serious. I thought he would be more cool and playful.

and I kind of like Cook too, but that´s more because he´s hot :P

I have to agree, Cook is hot...but I am not sure why.

^ It's because he's unabashedly evil. :lol:

Seriously. Chuck Bass has got nothing on Cook :P

Seriously, what does Effy see in Freddie? I doubt they know each others' personalities.

I think last one was my favourite skins episode of the season! Loved how the relationships between Emily and Katie was portrayed and actually i felt a bit sorry for Katie although she's pretty evil! Emily and Naomi are just so beautiful together, and i love the dress Naomi was wearing at the ball so McQueen-meets-Westood-ish ^_^
I even admit that i cried a lil bit at then end because of Thomas and Pandora and Emily and Naomi walking out of the school..so cute :blush:
I didnt miss Cook and Effy even if i wanna know how their story'll end. Can't wait to see the next episode even though is gonna be the last one of the season..:(

^ It's because he's unabashedly evil. :lol:

Seriously. Chuck Bass has got nothing on Cook :P

cook is hot, but lets not compare the CB to Cook.. i dont even want to go there.. hahah.

cook reminds me of my boyfriend, they have the SAME mouth, i swear. and cooks always going "waheeeeeey" as well as my man does. it gets a bit weird sometimes though. so i pay more attention to freddie. haha.

i love JJ though. :blush:

cook is hot, but lets not compare the CB to Cook.. i dont even want to go there.. hahah.

cook reminds me of my boyfriend, they have the SAME mouth, i swear. and cooks always going "waheeeeeey" as well as my man does. it gets a bit weird sometimes though. so i pay more attention to freddie. haha.

i love JJ though. :blush:

aww... and Cook´s mouth is what I like the most :D

speaking of cook's mouth...

2rwmj2x.gif

livejournal

I don't care what people say.
Skins is one of the best shows out there.
Of far my favorite episodes of S3 has been Pandora, Effy, JJ.

Cook is certainly no Chris.
I dont know, I find Effy a little annoying same with Freddie.

my favorites on the show would be Emily, Naomi and JJ hands down.

I am loving skins series 3.. it seems so different from the first two though is it different writers ??

Cook has got to be my least favorite character of season 3 he's just so rude and doesn't care about anyone except himself.

I definately am more of a freddie/effy person as well

I think Freddie is soo boring, beautiful but boring..

Has the final episode aired already in the uk..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbach
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->