Skins

ah, no matter what the new characters!
i very miss old characters!!!! :cry:

skins.jpg

i havent seen any of the new season yet..but i re watch season 1 and 2 alot..they are so good..

I rewatch season 1 and 2 too!
I miss Maxxie and Cassie and Chris, they are my favorites. So I'll have to see if the new cast surpasses them.

i've watched series 3 and i don't like the cast or the storylines as much as series 1 and 2...
the show's still one of the best and the characters are decent in my opinion but i don't think anything could ever beat the first generation.
maybe the next generation will surprise us though lol

I love that picture of the old cast, especially Tony:brows:

Last edited by a moderator:
nope, they're changing the cast for series 5/6 if they decide to go further (which i hope they do) and if series 4 does well

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that its good for like aspiring actors of England and things to keep changing the cast every 2 seasons,
like to give new actors a chance,

but i wish they would have kept at least a few of the old cast,
and i hope they keep some of the current cast for the next generation.

mike bailey posted these collage's on his twitter page... don't really think it's an invasion of privacy or anything since he posted them lol but you can see some of the skins cast (mostly dev and nick) in some of the pictures so it's pretty cool!

988q3s.jpg

15p5ug0.jpg

twitter.com/mikebailey01

^^that picture of nicholas next to the chocolate covered strawberry is sooo cute :blush:

ah, no matter what the new characters!
i very miss old characters!!!! :cry:

me 2) but season 3 was really great! I watched the all 3 seasons of this show for 3 days)) lol)) and now I want to see season 4... will it be in 2010?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linawild
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->