Snejana Onopka

La Perla is in Milan, no?

and i'm thinking Balmain or YSL too, maybe even Chloé or Isabel Marant, just guessing from the shows she walked for before

I think we're probably aiming too high, lol. Chloe? YSL? Would love it, but can't see that. Balmain is a possibility. As is Isabel Marant. Watch it be something lame though. What about that H&M show?

She posted a selfie with her new Saint Laurent shoes. Someone asked if it was a hint and she replied "we'll see"

^Yeah that's actually me who asked this :Pink: Very curious about it!

She's apparently not walking Chanel either according to her instagram

I hope she walks, I feel like the fashion world has been unfair to her. Like ok she slowed down a bit but now she's more than ready to come back !

So she just said she's not walking. She was in Paris for a "big meeting". Lol. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

This thread is super thirsty. Come through Snej & NEXT! :wink:

I guess no one booked her. She was in Paris since day 1 and now she said that :/

That instagram account was a huuuuge huge mistake.

^ I agree too, why have a show card and not do one. another season has passed, i guess it's never happening!

Well, she left Paris. Only one thing to say to her...
giphy.gif

Poor Sne...She never said any names, she always answered ´´we'll see``... I guess she's sad right now, just like we are.
She should stop answering every single comment on her insta, and upgrade the quality of her posts, but I still think she deserved to walk a few good shows, she's in good shape and in the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->