Snejana Onopka

^Thanks for the info :smile:
Something bigger might have happened, she's one of the biggest models of the country. I wonder if Ukrainian people appreciate her, if anyone knows.

^ Really? wow.

I kind of low-key always hoped that Karl would take interest in her again and hire her to walk for Chanel. he's brought back every model that walked for him before in his latest shows, but never her. Tragic.:(

No not really and can't be stated as a fact. Snejana said on Insta that Natasha was talking about Snej behind her back saying she is jealous of her. And given Snej's erratic behaviour (to say the least) and genral attention-seeking personality; and then general composure of Natasha, I know who I believe.

But why would her feud or even jealousy with Natasha hold her back from working though?
Any brand that would hire her is quite lucky imo, she has a lot of IG followers and clearly can have an impact because IG is the #1 thing that matters in fashion thse days.

^ Seriously, as much as I like her... her IG is a joke, and IG hype is dying anyway. Regarding work, she mostly posts about her past, cause she doesn't have anything blue-chip to show anymore, and the way she shows it (like she was the president of her own Divanopka fan army) doesn't help either... if there's nothing new to show, please DO NOT abuse from being nostalgic, you look as desperate as f****! Mean industry girls probably make fun of it.

^^ True but she also argues with people who don't like her. I'm sure other models have people's negative comments as well but they don't respond to them.
She also critized Vogue Ukraine for not having Ukranian models on the cover. She can have an opinion of course. But there's no need to post every single thought she has on people from the industry. This just seems very unprofessional.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I wonder though - does she have the rights to those Linbergh photos from VP she used for her T-shirt line?

I know that she acts immature and unprofessional on IG, i'm just saying that she can easily put all her followers into good use if she does it the right way

No not really and can't be stated as a fact. Snejana said on Insta that Natasha was talking about Snej behind her back saying she is jealous of her. And given Snej's erratic behaviour (to say the least) and genral attention-seeking personality; and then general composure of Natasha, I know who I believe.

Snejana is erratic but to me she comes across as a (more or less) decent human being, can't really say the same about Natasha. It's just the way she acts... nothing in particular.

I know that she acts immature and unprofessional on IG, i'm just saying that she can easily put all her followers into good use if she does it the right way

Aren't a lot of her followers fake though? I remember reading they were increasing by 10k a day at some point.

^ Who knows. She does get a lot of likes though. still plenty more than other models

That amout of followers increases so fastly and high, so that i'm convinced that it's fake. God, Snejana, what are you doing...it gets embarrassing. I feel ashamed as her fan.:doh::(

Her instagram is embarassing.
What is up with that Met gala post ? Like she was ever invited when she had a career anyway
Next needs to do something. Either take her off the board or control what she's posting

A Mess. I'm not gonna believe that her agency 'forgot' to tell her about MET.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notwinory
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->