Snejana Onopka

Exquisite. One of a kind. Fashion is just not the same for me without her. :(

Btw, she never did walk for Lacroix after that one time she closed, did she? Wonder why.

When you watch these compilations, you can't help but miss Snejana, she was a real runway force and she just carried every look off. Comeback needed.

I think I might be the only one who still can look past the bitchy attitude and wants her back.

Is this the third time she's trying to get back to fashion business?
We'll see..she has all the modeling skills and a glorious past, the problem is her attitude.

OhHereGoHellCome.gif

What do we think? Is Marilyn capable? Will this comeback be actually successful?

I don't know. But we'll see in a few weeks because fashion week starts again soon!

giphy.gif

giphy

We'll just wait and see.

I dont know if I should be excited or not, cuz she's always ''coming back'', but then she never comes back...

Anyway, I wish her good luck tho.

I don't know. But we'll see in a few weeks because fashion week starts again soon!

Few weeks? NYFW S/S 18 is in September.

BTW what she needs is a BIG comeback in Milan or Paris to be noticed again.
Fashion shows give you visibility in a fast way on medias, socials etc and then you have more chances to score covers and campaigns.

Fingers crossed for her, but I'm really doubtful.
Piero Piazzi tried to push her again years ago and the shows she booked were Ermanno Scervino and Ports 1961.
Plus: wasn't she in a BAD relationship with her team at Women? She's not signed with them anymore, so what's her agency in Europe now?

Last edited by a moderator:
The industry loves a b*tch, but she shot herself in the foot with the transphobic comments. Good luck lol

She wrote in comments on her Instagram page that her comeback is planned after fashion weeks, so I guess it won't be as big as we'd love it to be. Maybe she'll do some printwork.

^Lol I feel like she always postpones her "work" as an excuse of having none. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->