Snejana Onopka

Gucci Resort 2010

Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Model: Natasha Poly, Snejana Onopka & Ryan Kennedy

bwgreyscale

Love that Roversi editorial. She looks ethereal. Thanks for all the throwbacks, Scotty!

Not like she really had a chance to make a comeback but...

prominent-nipple.tumblr.com

The cover is perfection and 2017!

Can't blame Snejana
She's from Eastern Europe
They are 100 years behind

She took the post down and posted something else trying to stand up for her self. It was really long though, and I didn't wanna read all her whining. :rolleyes:

Can't believe she said that, my god. Another reason to not be more interested in her. Bye Snejana.

How easy to post such a thing, delete and then complain that people didn't understand what she was meaning, which was very clear.
She literally said to someone in the comments of another post : "snejanaonopka15 @chanelbalti leave my page, you are nobody for me, and I'm rich and happy, f*** off"
I mean... seriously? What a terrible human being she is. Glad her career is over and nobody wants her back. Bye Snejana, you won't be missed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing that she's transphobic now makes me ecstatic that her career is dead and that she's never going to comeback. Such an ignorant and pathetic hasbeen.

I'm just more appalled by how dumb she was to post that than by her actual opinion on transgender people. I mean the majority of her fans are LGBT and the fashion industry is very liberal...

I used to like her a lot, but her comments on the Vogue Paris cover finally made me realize that she's very bitter and trasphobic. If she wanted a comeback, she isnt getting one now. Way to shoot yourself on the foot. I think social media was the worse thing to happen to her, when she tries to fix something she said, she ends up making it even more terrible.

She said in an interview that she can't keep her mouth shut and always needs to say her opinion even when it's irrelevant. Comparing trans people to zoophilia...is everything ok there with her?

this is a person who's been around some of the world's top creatives, of all sexualities and gender identities, since she was a teenager, and still she could believe this and have the nerve to post it publicly? she's gone from being our problematic fave to a complete transphobic nightmare, a walking stereotype of a vapid and vain former model who still thinks she's relevant. On the bright side, she hasn't worked in years, which is a little better than a working model saying something like this.

The girl is not in a good (mental) shape imo.
I see ignorance, frustration and go on.
She had the privilege to be on the top of the world at a young age, but all the money and success don't feed your own intelligence and sensibility.
Piero Piazzi (new Elite Milan president) when at Women few years ago tried to give a new spotlight on Snejana's career. He's one of the most respected and kind person in fashion world and I'm sure she has not played good cards to build new positive connections in the industry.

Even now Piero isn't crazy to giver a chance for a comeback for snejana, he pretty well know what happened with her... We can say it's definitely her career's over and now since now. Poor snejana after all blue chip work under her belt and where she's ended up her career a and her image as Snejana we know from years ago

What's the latest on Snejana? Anything solid? Anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->