Snejana Onopka

She has 1M followers now.. are those real?

They are fake , she buys it on the russian website ( boost your instagram followers likes etc...)
I someone ask for it she will deny it for sure but if you see her post compare her likes and comments per post to someone else who got the same following you will see by yourself haha:lol:

And there is no way she got a milli before Natasha Poly thats just not possible

Last edited by a moderator:
she's on Marilyn's website, but all the work on her profile is so old surely it is not a good look for clients? most of the editorials are from 5+ years ago. they should really push for her more. i still have hope she'll clean up her social media, apologise to the trans community and make a comeback.

^ Is that still possible on socials?
I thought fake followers (bought) were eliminated.
BTW all the verified celebrities accounts have the blue check and they can't buy any follower in that case.

^ Is that still possible on socials?
I thought fake followers (bought) were eliminated.
BTW all the verified celebrities accounts have the blue check and they can't buy any follower in that case.

Well i guess that's why she doesn't have the check.

She should delete her Instagram and start fresh.

Feel bad for her. Wonder what happened, and if it's in any way related to his recent legal troubles.

Feel bad for her. Wonder what happened, and if it's in any way related to his recent legal troubles.

well, from what I have heard, many people say he is just a gangster, and he does look like one and the way he was acting replying to Instagram posts on Snejana's account does make him look like a criminal more than a real businessmen, the manners (or lack thereof), the tone...I don't know what she found in him...well, money, but not that she is in need for them this much

Apparently she's getting divorced.

After her trans-phobic remarks on social media regarding the Vogue Paris cover died down it was only a matter of time before she kicked up more public and private drama. Par for the course..it really really is too bad she doesnt have a camera crew following her around..faux reality gold. People might actually watch that show.

I think it's kinda funny some people really wanna hate her now for her transphobic comment, but love her past work so much that can't avoid wanting to keep up with her :lol:

^ we do it all the time, there's nothing wrong with enjoying her old modelling work, we can all seperate her career from her personal life, even if she herself can't. You are right though.

Personally, she's still one of my favorite models. Even though her career was already dead before this social media drama, I'm not one of those who crucifixes others for life just because they expressed themselves in a wrong way. The ones who are now acting like they've never said something hateful before, they are hypocrites, 'cause we all fail on that at some phase of our lives. Too late or not, she apologized. The way she expressed her disagreement with trans people is what makes her statement wrong, but there's nothing wrong with not supporting a specific group of people, or an idiology, or anything society pushes down our throats if it doesn't makes us happy inside... as long as you don't hate on that group of people, or ideology, or whatever. Diversity of opinions expressed politically correct is the lesson that will remain for life in her mind.

The way she expressed her disagreement with trans people is what makes her statement wrong, but there's nothing wrong with not supporting a specific group of people, or an idiology, or anything society pushes down our throats if it doesn't makes us happy inside...

I'm sorry (not really) but there IS something wrong with trans-phobic statements. period. end of story. there is no way to make nice about her statement... "not supporting a specific group" ... that's a very pleasant way of describing hate speech and bigotry... she didn't make remarks about a fashion trend she made hateful comments about an entire group of people... dismissing her comments as "unsupportive" is irresponsible especially given the current climate towards the LGBTQ community in that part of the world... she had an opportunity to use her platform to speak out against hate and instead she encouraged it...

She may have been a fantastic model but I don't think she's a great person...

I'm sorry (not really) but there IS something wrong with trans-phobic statements. period. end of story.

You didn't understand what i meant, I'm not defending transphobia, I'm just stating any idea of disagreement with ANY minority can be expressed by anyone without hurting people. For example I'm gay, and I don't expect EVERYONE to accept it, specially religious people, but hey! actually, I don't give a f.... if they don't and express it to me, as long as they're respectful, in other words just no verbal or physical violence while expressing themselves. I've conversed with religious people who have told me what they think about me being gay without being hateful, I just don't believe in their ideologies and they don't believe in mine. Who cares? We can still be nice to each other.

People these days GO crazy if anyone disagrees on them, mainly because of the way disagreements are expressed.

In Snejana's case, she was blaming trans people as a bad example for children, that's different, she's being ignorant and rude and letting the world know about it. You have your right of disagreeing with anyone if you want, just don't be rude at them. See? That was my point.

In order to be tolerated, you need to tolerate... and that includes people who think different from you. You don't have to say you're sorry for thinking different from me. You're in all your right as long as you're not hateful. End of story.

You didn't understand what i meant, I'm not defending transphobia, I'm just stating any idea of disagreement with ANY minority can be expressed by anyone without hurting people. For example I'm gay, and I don't expect EVERYONE to accept it, specially religious people, but hey! actually, I don't give a f.... if they don't and express it to me, as long as they're respectful, in other words just no verbal or physical violence while expressing themselves. I've conversed with religious people who have told me what they think about me being gay without being hateful, I just don't believe in their ideologies and they don't believe in mine. Who cares? We can still be nice to each other.

People these days GO crazy if anyone disagrees on them, mainly because of the way disagreements are expressed.

In Snejana's case, she was blaming trans people as a bad example for children, that's different, she's being ignorant and rude and letting the world know about it. You have your right of disagreeing with anyone if you want, just don't be rude at them. See? That was my point.

In order to be tolerated, you need to tolerate... and that includes people who think different from you. You don't have to say you're sorry for thinking different from me. You're in all your right as long as you're not hateful. End of story.

Thanks for the explanation... I have a much better understanding of what you were trying to say... I don't necessarily agree with all of it (just because you keep your mouth shut or speak politely about it doesn't make it okay... quiet hatred is insidious, it tricks people into thinking it's okay when, in reality, it's a tacit agreement with those out there committing hate crimes) - but I get where you're coming from and I think we can definitely agree that "in order to be tolerated, you need to tolerate..." I just draw the line at anything that targets a specific group of people for who they are/how they were born/things they cannot & should not have to change... We can also agree that Snejana put her foot in it... I don't think we got what she was trying to say confused... I think she meant it... I can only hope that she learns and grows from it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->