Snejana Onopka

I wonder if she is going to walk for someone, shoot something or just have a meeting with her agency ..

She said on IG that she's not walking a show, but has "some important stuff to do". Probably meeting with the/an agency.

Hhm.. from what I saw in her IG stories, has someone printed some of her previous work and hanged it around in her hotel room.. would her agency do that ? Probably?

She seems to be in Paris again. Maybe something is finally happening?

She also posted a really sad post about splitting from her husband. :(

She seems to be in Paris again. Maybe something is finally happening?

She also posted a really sad post about splitting from her husband. :(

It's very sad that she is splitting from her husband indeed... but if I'm right, this isn't the first time? On a positive note, maybe being single will motivate her to get back to work ?

I wonder too what she is doing in Paris again, since she was there last week too.

From what I've heard her husband was a jerk to her so it's probably for the best.

Do you know in what way? that would be terrible!

On a sidenote, I'm wondering if she is in Paris just because she wanted to get away from it all for a while and not necessarily for work? or it could be both

itsbeen84years.gif

She looks great though. Reminds me of those Vogue Paris eds she did at the beginning of Alt's reign.

I've never heard of this Ruslan Baginskiy brand before, but it seems the FW2020 campaign features a number of notable Ukrainian models, including Snejana, Naty Chabanenko, Ella Kandyba, Juju Ivanyuk, Ratner and Kateryna Zub (maybe more, idk).

^ Lots of celebs have been wearing his hats. Seems like they were the hot item for a moment.

Snejana definitely still has it. Hope this will mean more work for her.

Have you read the recent, horrible allegations she has made about her marriage?

Wow. That's terrible. I hope she can get out and get the help she needs.

A link to her latest interview on ukranian television. Subtitles in english are sadly not available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->