Snejana Onopka

She looks so bloated, all the time now. Are those really Polaroids though? Looks like they were taken at her house.

By her mom :lol:

I doubt she'll be doing shows in Milan. Maybe she's shooting for Marie Claire Italia

I'm sorry if I'm brutally honest but her time is COMPLETELY gone. There won't be any huge comeback I'm 100% sure. She lost all her sprakle, her face changed a LOT and not in a good way. She belongs only at her golden mid 2000's modeling years, I can't see any place for her in the nowdays fashion industry (which is suffering itself a lack of direction and creativity in general). How many agencies she has switched in recent years? C'mon..

Last edited by a moderator:
^yeah, I agree. A big part of the problem is down to styling IMO. Her hair/clothes /Polaroids are terribly unflattering and do not give off a professional model vibe at all. I get the impression that she is quite rigid and won't follow advice or change anything to make it more likely that she'll actually be successful.

She looks unrecognizable! :wacko:

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like "her old self" in these pictures from the look book (meaning in a good way) ?

^ I'm with you! I think she looks great. Fausto seems very friendly with her on Insta so I hope this means she'll walk his show too. Fingers crossed for a proper comeback for Snej!

For what it's worth, I must say she looks nice here. I guess with the right hair and make up, she can work it. Her expression/eyes still look incredibly empty though.

Fausto Puglisi Resort 2019

vogue

Same expression in every shot. I thought she was happy to be back ? She doesn't seem to smile on the inside.
So what did she do in Paris besides doing something irrelevant to her hair ?

First time she's looked legit ready for a comeback. The icy blank stare was her trademark, no?

From a while ago, but nobody posted it and i thought it was actually quite an achievement - Miss Onopka projected onto the Gulliver building, the second tallest skyscraper in Kiev!

Snejana Onopka Instagram

Am so pleased she looks on the cusp of a minor comeback. Does anyone know what happened in the first place? I can't see how you can go from being such a fashion darling, opening D&G SS 2007 and booking dozens of shows per season to being an absolute outcast. I get that popularity comes and goes and that whoever's at the top now can fade into middle of the road in a few seasons' time, but to go from the very top to just nothing almost overnight seems odd. Anyone got any intel?

I recently had the pleasure to interview Snejana.

We talked about her comeback, conflicts with Vogue Ukraine, sexual harassment in the industry, the whole transgender comments controversy and about other lighter stuff.

If you know Russian, you can read it here: http://www.delfi.ee/a/82733113

e76e85b2bd9e54f7d9-82736275.jpg

my photo

I recently had the pleasure to interview Snejana.

We talked about her comeback, conflicts with Vogue Ukraine, sexual harassment in the industry, the whole transgender comments controversy and about other lighter stuff.
thank you for sharing, good job on the interview! Snejana, howerver, as much I like her older work, is truly disillusion and narcissistic. I hope to see some good print work soon though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->