Sonia Rykiel for H&M

no one was queuing in my Local H &M.
don't like the clothes but love the accessories.
Bought the *mon sac Rykiel* bag

I bought the black-and-white striped xxl pullover/dress withe the bow on one shoulder and black knitted waist high skirt. Very lovely!!:heart:

i got a few things in Prague but i wish they had had more stock! anyone know if they will re stock after a few days?i 'm going to London soon

does the stuff run large??

I ordered the pink ruffle dress and the striped coloured long pullover in S but actually need a M.

Does anyone know if they will be restocking (instores or on the web) ?
I missed getting what I wanted because I was busy with my daughters christening the entire day yesterday..and now there's only bits an pieces of what I wanted left..

I'll have to hit a r/l store tomorrow and hope for better luck..

you can also order anything you want from the actual sonia rykiel boutique. they will probably have better customer service. they'd sell it to you over the phone.

i saw some of the items in store today. the material of the pullovers ie "sweaters" was quite thin. you can barely call them sweaters.

the one garment that was interesting was the completely encrusted with jewels (the pink and black striped long garment). however that was 70$.

i did not buy anything.

if i had a daughter though i might be interested in getting something just so that she and i could match something.

^I did not like the material that those pullovers were made..also the material of shorts was quite dissapoint. whole collection was nothing special, like every designet collection og h&m. they are allwasy dissapointing.

my photos took from Central, Hong Kong

Attachments

• DSCF1432.JPG
    DSCF1432.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF1426.JPG
    DSCF1426.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF1427.JPG
    DSCF1427.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF1428.JPG
    DSCF1428.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF1429.JPG
    DSCF1429.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1433.JPG
    DSCF1433.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 7
I agree, they're nice quality. Especially seen as how some of the pieces are less than £30? I don't really get what people expect the quality to be when the price point is as low as it is here.

SusanSuperstar, what did you get?

I saw the line the other day. I bought a few sparkly bracelets and pondered the black sleeveless A-line knit dress. I thought it was very cute but I didn't have the time to try it on. I worry that it may look a bit maternity on me? :lol:

I'm sure if I decide to go back and try it on, it'll be gone though.

Could someone please let me know how much the black crystal leggings were?

SusanSuperstar, what did you get?

I saw the line the other day. I bought a few sparkly bracelets and pondered the black sleeveless A-line knit dress. I thought it was very cute but I didn't have the time to try it on. I worry that it may look a bit maternity on me? :lol:

I'm sure if I decide to go back and try it on, it'll be gone though.

I got the black& white oversized sweater and the coloured oversized sweater, plus some accessories and the shoes. Plus the pink riffle dress and the black dress with the flower on the shoulder. It´s all really lovely!:heart:

I agree, I think the things are gorgeous! I got (via a friend in Europe) the multi stripe jumper, the pink top with the crown, the black mon pull jumper, the blazer and one of the cute little pins! I was very impressed with how everything looks, and the fit is true to size for what i bought :smile:

Harper's Bazaar Russia March 2010 journal-plaza.net

the clothes are beautiful, well made and the fabric is gorgeous specially for the price. I dont know what people are on about them being thin, it's the EXACT same fabric she uses for her regular line. I was looking at them in store and i'm glad i got the same jumper for 30Euros over 500 Euros from her regular line!

I know that this collection is gone now, but there's plenty of it on ebay, so...

How's the sizing on the highwaist briefs?

And at a height of 175 cm/5'9", what kimono size should I look for?
Thanks!

nitrolicious.com

The whole collection was GORGEOUS! I went in to almost every H&M in NY that carried the collection, and most were empty. The sweaters were incredible though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->