Sonia Rykiel for H&M

i'm a bit annoyed, the h&m in the federal district in DC only had the more plain pieces, just the black and striped bras and underwear, some flats, and some hairpieces. i wanted one of the corsets or body suits! :angry:

yep i know what you talking about - it seems that yes all H&M stores got Sonia's collection but just those sporty, plain colorfull one and stripes one. Only flagship ones got silk and velvet pieces pieces - glamour 40s and those with roses. I was so angry when i came to opening and didn't find pink corsets/bras with zippers. lATER THAT DAY I WENT TO FLAGSHIP h&m but was afraid that nothing was left but suprise,suprise - everything was there and i tried few pieces ... And left with nothing :ninja: I mean Quality of silk/velvet pieces was very good and i love this rose oldschool pieces but since i am almost flat it doesn't work - turn out that you must have really good boobs to fill this. Lara Stone is model for that collection not by mistake.

ahh i haven't been able to get to h&m yet! :(
i hope there's some stuff left tomorrow
mine isn't a flagship so they probably won't have had much to begin with
fingers crossed they'll have something left though!
i'd be quite happy with a hair piece, your bow looks lovely jinadaze :flower:

I finally got this, in another H&M store. Happy happy.^_^

DXL798_74556_09090_99_9999.jpg

DXL798_74553_09090_99_9999.jpg

shop.hm.com

I personally loved the collection!
I bought some of the striped collection, which I thought was the cutest. I liked that it was reasonably prices (unlike the Jimmy Choo collection, if you ask me) And it's super comfy!
But I didn't like the pieces with the flower on, it just looks ridiculous.

hi!

I've bought the black bra with pink rose in the middle in size 32B but it's too small for me [didn't have more time to try it on] :(
is there anyone who would like to swap for 32C/D ???
I can't exchange it cause it's sold out everywhere in London :shock:

Attachments

• sonia-rykiel-pour-hm-lingeriel-03.jpg
    sonia-rykiel-pour-hm-lingeriel-03.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
volje, you need to provide an image source for every picture that you post here - or your posts will be deleted.

if there's a sonia rykiel boutique in london you should try there...

yep i know what you talking about - it seems that yes all H&M stores got Sonia's collection but just those sporty, plain colorfull one and stripes one. Only flagship ones got silk and velvet pieces pieces - glamour 40s and those with roses. I was so angry when i came to opening and didn't find pink corsets/bras with zippers.

i had the same situation as you. the flagship store in boston did not get the cosets/bras with zippers. we only got the lace, striped and plain black pieces. i'm going to check the actual sonia rykiel store in boston later in the week and see what they have left.

see - at least you HAVE actual sonia rykiel store XD here in a middle of nowhere we don't have those XD

volje, you need to provide an image source for every picture that you post here - or your posts will be deleted.

if there's a sonia rykiel boutique in london you should try there...
oops, sorry! :blush:
it was from nitrolicious.com

thanks for advice - I'll give them a call...but do you know if the boutiques actually have all the pieces...?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no idea if all the sonia rykiel stores in the UK have them, but probably. i guess you'll have to call.

hi!

I've bought the black bra with pink rose in the middle in size 32B but it's too small for me [didn't have more time to try it on] :(
is there anyone who would like to swap for 32C/D ???
I can't exchange it cause it's sold out everywhere in London :shock:

Volje - I think you're going to be out of luck - if you look at H&Ms website.. you will see that the only larger sizes that particular bra comes in is : 34C, 34D and 36D ..
The bra you got is the only one I even considered buying.. but when I looked at it it seemed 2 dimensional.. with no depth at all to the cups..

So the two H & M stores in Dublin's city centre don't have underwear departments which means that in order to even see the stuff I would have to travel 20 mins by train to a shopping centre. SNORE!

I reckon at this stage anything I would have wanted is sold out.

But to those who did buy, what's the quality like? And the fit?

Volje - I think you're going to be out of luck - if you look at H&Ms website.. you will see that the only larger sizes that particular bra comes in is : 34C, 34D and 36D ..
The bra you got is the only one I even considered buying.. but when I looked at it it seemed 2 dimensional.. with no depth at all to the cups..
:(
you're absolutely right about the "shallow" cups! that's why it's too small...
but I've also bougth the stripy bra in 32C and it is perfect!
I'm 99% sure that I've seen this black one with rose in this size as well, just didn't try it on cause I was late for work :innocent:

I would consider buying 34 with good cups and take it in IF only this particular piece wasn't sold out everywhere! :angry:
even all the stuff that's in H&M's windows is already reserved :shock:

well, at least the stripy one is nice.

I bought the one piece ziper in black! love it! :smile:
Are there any pictures of the clothes that will be launched in february? i'm so excited!

This is a zillion times better than the VS fashion show!

Is this underwear running small?

I bought the one piece ziper in black! love it! :smile:
Are there any pictures of the clothes that will be launched in february? i'm so excited!

if you go back one or two pages youll see photos of the sweaters.

I bought the black sheer slip dress today. :heart: Such a great throw-on dress.

I bought a lot off items from that collection. I don´t understand why it isn´t completely sold out here in germany. It´s really good quality and the design is wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->