Sonia Rykiel for H&M

^ It's not a limited collection. That's why it's not sold out. The stores get it through in deliveries like normal stock.

My mum bought me one of the short pink nighties in small,but it's really really big..anyone else noticed that the sizes run a bit big??

nitrolicious.com

Last edited by a moderator:
hi!

I've bought the black bra with pink rose in the middle in size 32B but it's too small for me [didn't have more time to try it on] :(
is there anyone who would like to swap for 32C/D ???
I can't exchange it cause it's sold out everywhere in London :shock:

i got this as well and mines too small as well and just like you i did not have a chance to try them on..its weird the bottoms are too big too but i just love it so much even if its not the perfect fit

i wish i had gotten the navy black set as well..

im really drooling over the velvet pantaloons. has anyone seen them in a small size in london...i know they dont do 6s but i guess any 8s

Last edited by a moderator:
yes the spring collection is very limited. but the good news is that the collection will be at all sonia rykiel boutiques also.

i want that pink jacket, other than that the collection is rather boring.....

I wonder when designers will stop kneeling to the selling power of "H&M" and prostitute their own name brand to spike annual sales with a few millions.

can't enter the online shop.....and i thought this was going to be easier this time!

I finallly got in!! i ordered so much.....that skirt pockets in front in both black and pink, that jacket in pink and black, that striped dress, the yellow skirt.....

so exciting! can't wait to get this!

It's doing very well here in London. I think it's one of those collections that's going to do well from people just casually finding something they like, rather than people going there solely to purchase from the range.

The prices are great on this range, £24.99 for a jumper is a bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->