Spice girls reunite!

yaye the girls are back, can t wait to see what they re up to this time :P

Nostalgia! I would be Posh Spice when we gave a little performance in front of the class :lol: (gotta add I was 10 back then)

It sounds weird coming out of my mouth but I wouldn't mind going to one of the gigs. I didn't get the change as a kid :rolleyes:

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
that's just how it goes and that's the way it ends

its gonna be so wierd to see them all together again

well they need to prove that they still have 'it'
at least this will give victoria a 'real job' and at least she wont be able to pout and sing/mime at the same time

I used to love the Spice Girls, especially Victoria, but alas....I find myself disturbingly underwhelmed by this news.

Oh my god! this is gonna be great...I had like all their barbie dolls! :lol:
This is odd though, Mel C, who is currentlu popular in Holland again, did an interview like a week ago on Dutch radio and she claimed that the Spice Girls would never be coming back again...she wouldn't even want to...hmmm

cowboyboots said:
am i the only one who never liked them when i was younger:unsure:
I didn't either, at the time. I have these memories of all the "cool girls" sitting around in a circle, listening to the Spice Girls... Now though, they've got a certain nostalgic appeal. My sister was going through their songs, for a school charity event a while back; and I realized that... I somehow knew nearly all of the lyrics. As those mean girls don't reemerge- I'll take to this revival with great pleasure! :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha oh please let this be musical myth. I think we should leave the spicegirls where they belong, back in the 90's. Yet, I loved them when I was younger.

In year 6 me and 4 friends dressed up as them for our 'talent show' and mimed to the 'stop right now' song with fully blown balloons up our tops and too much lipgloss *oh the happy memories of being 10* (I was posh) :winkiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
eightyeightkeys said:
Am I the only dork here who's sort of excited? I was young, and they were cute and upbeat. :blush::lol:

Nope, deep down inside I still hum there tunes!

I didn't have any big love for the Spice Girls when they were out the first time. I was okay with the music, as it wasn't anything really that offensive or annoying, but I was seriously not into their fashion and it really torqued me that everything in the shops was a backless ADIDAS-inspired halter-top with pink glitter on it.

I was also, at the mighty age of 20-23, too old for the Spice Girls main marketing push.

I was in the last concert ever.. After that helsinki gig Geri left the girls..
I was crushed..:lol:
But now it's kind of sad to hear they might get back together..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arielmarison
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->