St Ives Apricot Scrub, Good or Evil

I used it once and all it made think was the muse song "micro cuts" tee hee. never again.... but i'd let matthew bellamy scrub my face with his nails if he wanted to ;;;_;;;

I've been using it and I didn't know that scrubs are bad for your skin if you use them too much! I'm almost done with it though so it's time for me to buy some new cleanser anyway. :smile:

i love it. I have sensitive skin so its great for me as its not too harsh

I don't like grainy scrubs, they're too harsh for me. I use an exfoliating serum from Rx for Brown Skin, and it works on my sensitive skin.

It made my skin smooth but i got under the skin bumps, after i stopped using it, my skin is a lot better, but it can vary from person to person, also if your breaking out try the oil free one:smile:

I swear by it, I use it on my face and body religiously twice a week. Been uisng it for more than a year now and never had any break outs, even tho I have oily skin too.

I have to say whenever I stop using it , I get under the skin bumps! It's the only thing that stops me from breaking out int hives. Love it! :smile:

I have combination skin but to the extreme - in summer, very oily with dry spots and in winter very dry with oily spots. I find St. Ives works best in the summer. I put some gel moisturizer on the minimal dry spots. Whereas in the winter, it is WAY too rough. I love using it as a body scrub, though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->