Steel Heels

Originally posted by Nader@Mar 13th, 2004 - 8:49 pm
I hope they recycle those shoes to help make a wheelchair or something.
:rofl:

That is the funniest topic ever!!!
And the robot maid of the Jetsons would really look sexy as hell with these!!

Nemova

Originally posted by Nemova+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 4:45 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemova @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 4:45 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nader@Mar 13th, 2004 - 8:49 pm
I hope they recycle those shoes to help make a wheelchair or something.
:rofl:

That is the funniest topic ever!!!
And the robot maid of the Jetsons would really look sexy as hell with these!!

Nemova [/b][/quote]
:lol: :alien:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Mar 13th, 2004 - 8:45 am
I would have thought the ring of steel was for around the ankle and that what you're looking is supposed to be vertical. But then what do I know about spacial awareness?
Do you read 'A brief History of time' at night?

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 10:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrinceOfCats @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 10:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-strawberry daiquiri@Mar 13th, 2004 - 8:45 am
I would have thought the ring of steel was for around the ankle and that what you're looking is supposed to be vertical. But then what do I know about spacial awareness?
Do you read 'A brief History of time' at night? [/b][/quote]
Night and day

omdg who in the hell would EVER think those would be attractive or interesting or anything other than enormously funny??

my god. isnt this a FASHION forum? shouldnt we be talking about real fashion, not crap that people try to push as fashion?

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 12:09 am
omdg who in the hell would EVER think those would be attractive or interesting or anything other than enormously funny??

my god. isnt this a FASHION forum? shouldnt we be talking about real fashion, not crap that people try to push as fashion?
i think it was meant to be a joke :wink:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 6:38 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 6:38 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-oceanharlot@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 12:09 am

i think it was meant to be a joke :wink: [/b][/quote]
I'm actually not so sure... :unsure:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 9:40 pm
I think someone mistook tFS for a pro-bondage forum...:stuart::shifty:

Nemova

Originally posted by Nemova+Mar 23rd, 2004 - 12:47 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemova @ Mar 23rd, 2004 - 12:47 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 9:40 pm
I think someone mistook tFS for a pro-bondage forum...:stuart::shifty:

Nemova [/b][/quote]
ok ok lets just all pretend it was a joke! :lol:
these can find a home in some museum maybe.
having said that suzi does love her shoes and we must accept that but i will never understand what job she does other than....... :ninja:

and now peace :flower:

Wow!

You girls sure got carried away over a picture. All I was asking was what everyone thought of them. I never said I bought them or wore them.

If this is a fashion forum it should be open to any type of fashion - guess it's better to stick with the day to day stuff. No fantasies. Looks like that's what everyone else wants to chat about and that's OK by me.

:heart:
Luv em!
The shoes that is.
They look inspired by Sorayama's Gynoids.
I think I saw them featured in some of his illustrations.
Check it out.
:wink:

i actually think that -as fetish shoes go-those are the best ones i've seen... :flower:

Interesting idea....I'd like to see it on an actual woman's foot. Or man, depending on your preference :blush:

dscf0128b.jpg

my bf ordered these for me. it takes 8 weeks to deliver, they come from china. and yes they are lockable

Thats hot!
I am just afraid that they hurt when you walk on em... let us know how they feel.

Are you planning on wearing them?

Or will they be on a shelf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->