Steel Heels

suzi_stiltz

Reaction score
I saw these on a website last night. I have shoes with steel heels of course but never the whole shoe. I think they look awesome but might attract too much attention!

Attachments

• steel_heels_dscf0349b_t.jpg
    steel_heels_dscf0349b_t.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 116
are you kidding? these are so ugly! how can ANYONE ever think these are cute? ugh!

I have boots with steel heels that I really love :heart:

but those ones in the picture are ugly, and painful :ninja:

Unless those have some rubber soles, they'll be nigh on impossible to walk in (no traction) and highly damaging to most flooring materials.

:shock: :blink: "Ouch" they look like two tins cut into the shape of shoes, very painful looking and probably to wear. :wacko:

gross, they kinda look like a metal scultpture of shoes... :rolleyes:

Miss Purple, i have boots with steel heels too! (are your the gucci ones?) :innocent:

Stay away from the airport metal detectors with those babies.... I'd probably avoid anything highly magnetic too.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pinkcouture+Mar 12th, 2004 - 10:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinkcouture @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 10:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@Mar 12th, 2004 - 4:30 am
scary scary fetish shoes :ninja: :doh:
My thoughts exactly! :ninja: [/b][/quote]
mine as well... :ninja:

suzi, where did you find those? i must say I'm intrigued...

Im honestly attracted to the heel shape...is so unexplainable... I know is something terrible, but something about them make me love them :heart:

Originally posted by As You Like It@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:25 am
Unless those have some rubber soles, they'll be nigh on impossible to walk in (no traction) and highly damaging to most flooring materials.
:lol: :lol:

Why is the ankle strap perpendicular to where a woman's ankle should be :huh: :wacko: :blink: ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->