Stefano Pilati - Designer

LOL You’re such a snob and a half @LadyJunon! He looks good physically; broad shoulders and a headful of hair… he’s hovering 60yo.
No problem with him, it's that ghastly outfit with the threadbare Chanel jacket.
What turns me so off about Stefano’s current state of design, and RI is all we, as obsessed fashion observers/consumers have to judge by, is there’s this immense regression rather than progression: The cut, the construction, the hard-learned skills that he acquired from Gucci to Zegna, is simply not there with his current efforts. And that reeks of a certain neglect of one’s hard-earned skills and craft. I get that RI is more affordable, accessible, and for a much younger customer, so the production investment can’t be there for the pricepoint. But it’s such an overall regression… At least that’s in sync with everyone else in the industry LOL
The aesthetical regression bothers me more. As a fan coming from his YSL and Zegna, I can't connect to what does at Random Identities. It just feels too cool and trendy for me (something I've had more than enough off).

Stefano used to dress good when people didn’t actually made a fuss about his style.
Let’s not act like those looks are good…

The wardrobe went downhill when he left Zegna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->