Stella McCartney F/W 11.12 : Natalia Vodianova by Mert & Marcus

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
stella.jpg

STELLA GETS SOCIAL: Stella McCartney is out to woo her customers with a ramped-up Web site, a second edition of her iPad app with personal touches and a first look at the new fall ad campaign by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

The designer has added 28 European countries to her e-commerce business which launched last year, and will preview the ad campaign, which stars Natalia Vodianova, on stellamccartney.com starting today. Her enhanced e-commerce site offers customers special functions such as a “reserve in store” option that allows customers to set aside an order online and pick it up in the store of their choice. There is also a private in-store shopping service that customers can book online.

The new app features a gallery of images from the recent “Linda McCartney, A Life in Photographs” show in London and accompanying book published earlier this year by Taschen. The images have been personally selected by McCartney. The app also includes a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the ad campaign for McCartney’s Team GB line of Olympics-inspired sportswear, backstage footage from the designer’s fall 2011 show in Paris, a preview of the 2012 resort collection and a “making of” video of the dresses that McCartney created for the Met gala in May.

The fall campaign was shot in a private Oxfordshire home, in a topiary garden. The campaign will break in the September issues of magazines including British and American Vogue, Harpers Bazaar in the U.S. and Interview. - wwd

I love the dress that Natalia is sporting but I do find it a little odd that she's in black and white and the greenery in the background is in color. Although I can't help but like it for some reason. Can't wait to see more of the campaigns.

Natalia is back to bring the sexy back in Stella! She does no wrong!

Natalia is so stunning and sexy without even trying. I really like the image, I love the juxtaposition of the black and white shot with the green garden.

Looks great, I´m actually loving the contrast here.

Loving the campaign! I don't know what it is, but there's just something that works here. Can't wait to see more shots!

Great campaing i lovee this dress

really dislike the dress, but the shot juxtaposed with the green grass/topiary.. lovely!

it´s a great contrast between Natalia´s pic and green background... love her pose as well. but i´m more curious about other shots.. with different clothes form Fall collection

that dress photographs so well here. it holds up so much better here than it did on the catwalk.

It looks ok, the colour combination makes this very serene looking.

It seems they've used the same garden background for all the pictures. A bit of variation would've been nice.

love all the showcased collections so far
and the color combination is just gorgeous :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->