Stella McCartney F/W 11.12 : Natalia Vodianova by Mert & Marcus

really like the art direction !
easy, efficient, tradition, and modernity ...

I don't get why Stella McCartney likes to bombard the campaigns with useless editing.

I love the hair style ,so fit natalia,and it's simply but not boring ,appreciate natalia's expression:flower:

good campaign,i was just thinking some othere model that walk the show would get it(Candice,Natasha,Anja)

thanks chanelcouture, do u have the first one in HQ too? thanks

I'm not sure I like the colouring scheme. It's like those photos that a lot of primary school kids post up on facebook.

what a striking campaign, who would've thought black&whiting your model against some asymmetrical bushes can look so good :P

Totally amazing. :heart: M&M toning it way down here and to fantastic effect.
Love the B&W against the colour backdrop.....thankfully only one colour.
That was my response to the first pic.
Now I'm confused as the following 2 pics just don't work as well and I cannot for the life of me understand why?:unsure: Oh well.

really like the art direction !
easy, efficient, tradition, and modernity ...
Me too, and you summed it up perfectly. This is the type of work I wish M&M would do more often, it doesn't need anything else, just a simple collage, 3 dimensions, and you're set. One of my favorites this season. :heart:

This is without any doubt my favourite campaign by Mert & Marcus this season.
At first sight I was a bit disturbed by the labyrinth setting. Just the black & white shots whoudl've worked for me. But the clash between the two elements makes the campaign more striking. it make me think of an Art exhibition. Plus Natalia looks impeccable.

i love the design of these ads even if i am not a huge fan of her collections they always look interesting in the campaign

Well I love Natalia and I love the dress, and yet I think this ad is boring, boring, boring. So generic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->