Stella McCartney Resort 2013

Marc10

Staff member
Reaction score
OVl8S.jpg

v80eu.jpg

@StellaMcCartney

I have mixed feelings about SM as a designer. Usually when I see her collections I don't think that much of them, i.e., I am not blown away or anything. But then occasionally I'll see a celebrity or someone wearing her designs and they can look really nice. Plus, her personal style is usually great, and I am assuming she wears a fair bit of her own line. So I am never sure what to think.:unsure:

So, so cute, but I agree with you Not Plain Jane. A lot of the time I'll see a collection of hers and everything looks weird and disproportional, but when they're modified they look really great. I think she has a real knack for tailoring, but she's definitely one of those designers you either 'get' or you don't.

I have mixed feelings about SM as a designer. Usually when I see her collections I don't think that much of them, i.e., I am not blown away or anything. But then occasionally I'll see a celebrity or someone wearing her designs and they can look really nice. Plus, her personal style is usually great, and I am assuming she wears a fair bit of her own line. So I am never sure what to think.:unsure:

ITA with you on everything, this collection is nice but the animal print is ghastly:doh:

Wow those are some fat pants in the first post :blink: sometimes I feel like she's lost her touch, I haven't liked a collection since fall 2010.

That first picture is the biggest eyesore I've seen since Britney's beaver, thank god the rest is better.
I like the use of blue in the second picture, and the lovely vibe of all the clothes. But those pants must terribly hard to pull off and each picture don't seem to represent the same collection.

This is just too frumpy. Who can wear this? The oversized-ness of the pieces isn't done in an interesting way, it's just unflattering.

This is what happens when your Muse appears to be Alexa Chung.....AWFUL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just in love with the flared trousers.

Love that Stella is giving an early 70's reference, it looks so modern in this collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->