Style Diary

Here is my style diary: It is in my signature. Unfortunately somebody had already taken my name so I just added a spacer after my name:blush:

justlooking said:
mandyB, where did you get your boots from? I love them
They're from Clockhouse, bought them a few years ago for only 7 euros!

^:lol: I agree about the smileys. Some are super cute you cannot help but use them anyway!! :blush: ^_^ :P Case in point: :muscles: :ermm: :bounce: :boxer: :lol:

On the other hand, I was wondering something regarding Style Diary and I'm not sure if this is the place to put it, but, here goes: Is there a feature on Style Diary that allows it to become private, temporarily or otherwise? :unsure:

style_star said:
^:lol: I agree about the smileys. Some are super cute you cannot help but use them anyway!! :blush: ^_^ :P Case in point: :muscles: :ermm: :bounce: :boxer: :lol:

On the other hand, I was wondering something regarding Style Diary and I'm not sure if this is the place to put it, but, here goes: Is there a feature on Style Diary that allows it to become private, temporarily or otherwise? :unsure:

No, I am pretty sure you can't do that. I would love for them to have that feature though.

so many of my favorite stylediaries never get updated anymore, or else, the outfits have been deleted entirely. :(

i guess people just get bored or move on? :huh:

I had a stylediary but didn't like it anymore. now i have a stylemob which is so much nicer!!

xx

this interesting...
what is stylemob...?

do we have a thread on that?...
:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back