Your pet's style

Just wanted to mention ... I quite like my new leash. Nice and long and flexible ...

One of my dogs has a tendency to pull, especially when nearing home. I took her for a walk today using this leash, and she didn't pull once :huh: I think it has a looser feel that she likes.

The only think I don't like about it is the hook is a little small, and the rings on two of my dogs' collars are quite substantial brass ...

I have a foster dog right now, and was looking for a nicer collar for her than the one the shelter put on her. These are GORGEOUS. If I end up adopting her (which is looking like a good possibility) this is where I'll get her new things.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6124689

The pets on this thread are adorable:wub:... not sure about the dog stroller though:ermm:

My siamese cat has a black diamante collor.. he looks like a bit of a drag queen.. the funniest thing is he's very masculine!!! He used to have a burberry style collar.. it looked awsome with his colouring!

My tabby kitten has a hot fluro pink collar... it looks fabulous, she gets lots of comments.

My dingo looking dog has a pink spotted collar and a pink leash.. she looks really cute and my bf doesn't mind walking her with it!:P

IMG_2333.jpg

When i was in the Bahamas my friend that lives there had all these awesome shell collars on his dogs that his girlfriend made ... but i bought just a regular necklace back for my dog

she's big so she doesn't get much decoration, clothes look extremely weird on her! but we love her necklace for summer ; )

^ Agreed ^_^ My dogs have long, beautiful coats and we live in a warm climate, so I've never seen the point of clothes on them (I, however, invariably wear clothes when we go out).

You can do more with short-haired dogs, as your picture perfectly illustrates.

dogcollarsboutique, etsy/MODpawed

Well, not much has changed ... I am still wearing clothes when I go out with my dogs, as mentioned above :D

My dogs' recent acquisitions ...

Attachments

• dog tag.jpg
    dog tag.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 47
  • pink lead.jpg
    pink lead.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
k9-designs

More acquisitions ...

Attachments