Your pet's style

Candyfloss is a lady who appreciates the finer things in life. I filled in the form so she could enter a competition from Gourmet cat food and she won a box of food and a Royal Doulton china dish that is so much her style. She also has a china plate with a real gold rim. I made her 2 blankets and a cushion from white furry fabric with a 'cat paw' design & edged them in pink satin binding. Mum & Dad bought her the bed on the pic which she liked for a while, but she prefers 'human' beds & chairs

Attachments

• Candy in her new bed 001.jpg
    Candy in her new bed 001.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 1
^ We would love to be shown the Royal Doulton cat dish :innocent: I hope Candyfloss was appreciative of your filling out that form for her :wink: I think my dogs are sometimes amazed at what I can achieve with my opposable thumbs :P

I have plain fleece bumper pad "beds" for the dogs in my bedroom and office (not that they don't also use mine), but I've seen them in animal prints & want to get some of those ...

Mum & Dad bought her the bed on the pic which she liked for a while, but she prefers 'human' beds & chairs

^Of course she prefers 'human" beds & chairs......she's a CAT!!!:P

Considering Benjamin Beagle is still a baby, he doesn't have the best of things just yet. He insists on eating/destroying everything that comes between him and a good time...

He has his blue/red paw print bed, "Roy" his squeaky chicken (or duck, we can't really figure it out), his plastic keys, his rope chew & his gorgeous green collar - I thought the colour suited him the most :lol: :heart:

Attachments

• P1000527 (2).jpg
    P1000527 (2).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1
  • P1010473.jpg
    P1010473.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • P1010554.jpg
    P1010554.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
My dog is just a simple dog. Purple leash and a southwestern patterned collar with a simple bone shaped dog tag.

The water dish and food bowls are the ones you buy separate. Nothing fancy or anything.

Just simple shiny metal bowls.

My golden retriever is beautiful on his own, so he doesn't really need anything too glamorous.

Last edited by a moderator:
my sisters Shih Tzu 'coco chanel' certainly has a style. preppy chic. :wink:

Id post pics but i have none on my laptop :(

My baby Nate wears only a ribbon when he's at home:
3334443007_fc2819e310.jpg

But he ends up overdressed when I bring him out:

3203796402_2baf6e529b.jpg

^Love it:wub:

And those bowls are gorgeous fashionista-ta^_^

My dog (gomez) has a pink collar and yes he is a boy I dont care.
P1000025.jpg

and my gerbil's style is cool and collected aka he has no style but a stylish name Irving Alexander Khan III
Photo10.jpg

^ Gomez looks very secure in his masculinity, and Alexander very chic ...

aw cuteness! I love this thread. I use to dress my poms up when they were puppies, but they get too aggressive when I try to put anything on them now.

My boy cat is mean so he would never let me dress him up, but my girl cat has a pink sparkly collar lol. She hates it but it's pretty :P

Anyone have a leash recommendation? I was thinking preferably leather ...

Once I saw someone with their dog in a stroller at the mall. :lol: This looks like my dog so it makes me laugh even more. Euthanize me if I ever put animals in things for children. I will draw the line at clothing and fine dog furniture:innocent:

dogstroller.gif
(catsdogsandpets.com)

^ But see, that one is made for dogs :wink:

I don't have a dog stroller, nor would it ever occur to me to get one, but I do see them at the dog park & dog events pretty regularly. I also see all kinds of DIY things people have built to transport dogs on their bikes or motorcycles. One was kind of cute, a boxy shape made of red canvas & mesh so the dogs could see out, but I did question its safety rating :innocent:

:rofl: My sister in law was talking to me about dog parks on the weekend, and she said she was walking through the park one day and saw a group of people standing around while their dogs played, and they started talking to her so she stopped to chat & had a peek in a pram to see the baby, and it was a dog :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->