Your pet's style

fashionista-ta

Reaction score
A few people will probably not understand this thread--i.e., those who are not dog or cat people :P

For those of us who are ... do your pets reflect your personal style? Or do they have their own distinct style? :wink:

I absolutely cannot bring myself to buy those tags at Petco or PetSmart, I have to have something more interesting ... I also can't stand those ugly webbing leashes.

Here are a few of my dogs' accessories (they have no clothes as they have gorgeous long fur coats of their own!) ...

Burberry bowls and leashes

neimanmarcus.com
omag_olist_0006_115.jpg

oprah.com (except pink)

velvet martingale collar

k-9designs.com

jeweled tags

[SIZE=+2][/SIZE] animalstars.com

What about yours? :innocent:

My dogs very plain, the only assesories she has are a purple leather collar and leash which she chews at. Her bowls are are all just stainless steal ones. No clothes for her as I know for a fact she would just chew at them. She is a pug, they chew on everything.
That velvet martingale set is pretty though.

I'm currently on the waiting list of one of the local breeder. Getting a pup soon!
However my husband have adviced me against spending too much money on branded-dog-anything when he saw me browsing some japanese dog fashion site.

PS. For pet fashion, I tend to love those from Japan!

ta-ta - I love your doggy accessories! Esp that velvet collar. Unfortunately, my husband hates anything fancy for our dogs, so my dogs also fall into the "Petco" category.

My dog wears fur everyday. He's a cool dog. Very in style.
We match the fur with a leather leash. Both the fur and the leash is in the fabulous colour brown.

That bowl is great! :smile:
I've two cats but I don't want them to have a collar because it's dangerous.
My kitten is a persian and I like to try a pink ribbon when her fur is longer. That would fit perfectly. I hope she likes it!

ta-ta - I love your doggy accessories! Esp that velvet collar. Unfortunately, my husband hates anything fancy for our dogs, so my dogs also fall into the "Petco" category.

Thanks, tourist :wink:

I will say this ... I have also bought little bowls at Petco and the like ... they are cracked and gone while I still have my original Burberry bowls :lol: (I've also added others for a total of 4 ...)

If you have a sighthound or a short-haired dog, the site where I got the velvet collar has some really gorgeous ribbon ones--but I went for something relatively plain since my dogs have big ruffs.

^ ah, you know, I'd love to get a beautiful collar for my doberman mix girl, so I may consider that! I have a corgi mix who also has a big ruff, so it wouldn't be as worth it. I'm very envious of your Burberry collection, all around. I'd consider a nicer dog bowl too, but my doberman chews her bowl when we're not home. With dogs, sometimes it's not worth it to get great quality!

LOL Great thread. I just adopted my Pinnie Lou a couple of weeks ago and I can tell you so far her fashion style is puppy classic. I'm trying to find a great tag for her. I saw a nice Juicy one but I'm not really a Juicy girl. It was just nice to go into Nordstrom and see something for her. I love the Burberry bowl so much! I may have to break down and get her one at some point.

^ Well, I love the tags I linked to above ... unfortunately their prices have gone up (OK, doubled) since I first started buying from them. Still a pretty good deal ...

Btw, the jewels have stayed put for years & you know the dogs have given them a workout. (I wish my jeweled shoe ornaments were made half as well as these tags!) If you look at these, be aware that the larger size is pretty heavy. I'm about to order another for my foster who is staying, and I will def go with the small, esp since she is a tiny Sheltie (12 pounds). If they tell you the lettering you want won't fit on the sm, PM me & I'll tell you what I've got on mine--they can do it :rolleyes:

k-9designs.com

Cookie's velvet martingale collar finally arrived ... it had to be custom-made as she is between sizes :rolleyes: The color is absolutely gorgeous on her--the jade green of the leash. Very striking with her coloring :P

440_jade.jpg
demo_331_hyacinth.jpg

Attachments

• Ivy2.png
    Ivy2.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 1
She is the most adorable little thing (and she does look like a cookie)...! ta-ta you make me miss my dog :cry:

My cats wear amazing black and white glossy fur (real fur of course! :winkiss:)
No collars

my mom bought my dogs raincoats but I guess they thought they were diapers and pissed on them, we haven't bought them any clothes since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->