Graphic Tees

I'm sorry but I can't find the Men's Tabloid shirt (White) that says: f*ck THE PAPPA RAZZI on the urban site....am I doing something wrong or can anyone point me at another online store....THNX!

This is the Tabloid shirt I'm looking for...can somebeody tell me where tot get it? :rolleyes: (I hope the attachment works) THNX!

I wore this to college today and my teacher was laughing his head off and dared me to walk by the principal's office with the shirt on.

This is the Tabloid Shirt I'm looking for...can somebody tell me where to get it :rolleyes: THNX!

Haha.. my friend had on the only graphic tshirt i've fell in love .. it had a picture of a hippo and said "I was never really that hungry hungry"

This is the Tabloid Shirt I'm looking for...can somebody tell me where to get it :rolleyes: THNX!

I've been sporting Dangerous Breed's political vacation tees:

dbr_ski_iraq_tee.jpg

dbr_north_korea_ringer.jpg

Real conversation starters I tell you...

Dangerous Breed

Last edited by a moderator:
mdankwah said:
I wore this to college today and my teacher was laughing his head off and dared me to walk by the principal's office with the shirt on.

You have

the Vivienne Westwood T?

that is HAWT!:woot::heart:B)

buwwjjdtshrt_lg.gif

aloong time ago i saw a guy wearing a shirt that in the front it said "Their are two people f**kin in the back of my shirt"
and the back said "Just kidding believe in Jesus" and it had the picture of jesus giving you a thumbs up...i couldnt stop laughing and it was way worth turning around for.

:lol: :lol: Faux vintage with good humor will never go outta style... not with hijinks like that. XD

TokyoVogue -that shirt is from www.tshirthell.com ..

I ordered from www.palmercash.com.. got the black tshirt with the red camaro on the fron that says bitching camaro.. my dad and I just finished working on one, thought itd be funny for the first day out in it. ..shirts great printing was done nice on it. Might just have to buy the shirt that says relief pitcher on it now. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->