Graphic Tees

This was obviously created with me in mind:

0707P_g.jpg

plus i love graphic tees but does anyone have any ideas on how to dress them up a bit? So they dont look like everyone elses and boring.

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Apr 7th, 2004 - 6:02 pm
plus i love graphic tees but does anyone have any ideas on how to dress them up a bit? So they dont look like everyone elses and boring.
I like to cut the sleeves off with scissors...

Originally posted by too kuhle+Apr 8th, 2004 - 7:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(too kuhle @ Apr 8th, 2004 - 7:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-HBoogie@Jan 26th, 2004 - 1:09 am
I want this one from Urban Outfitters:

p76020e.jpg

i have that [/b][/quote]
who doesnt?

Originally posted by too kuhle+Apr 8th, 2004 - 11:00 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(too kuhle @ Apr 8th, 2004 - 11:00 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-i_<3_chanel@Apr 7th, 2004 - 6:29 am
:heart: that shirt HBoogie where is it from?
that shirt is from delias....delias.com [/b][/quote]
It is indeed from Delia's. :P

Originally posted by HBoogie+Apr 8th, 2004 - 11:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Apr 8th, 2004 - 11:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by too kuhle@Apr 8th, 2004 - 11:00 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-i_<3_chanel
@Apr 7th, 2004 - 6:29 am
:heart: that shirt HBoogie where is it from?

that shirt is from delias....delias.com
It is indeed from Delia's. :P [/b][/quote]
Thanks! :woot: If anyone's interested...
http://www.delias.com/main/html/goto_frame...9208224-1-0-B8E

Wow...shocked no one said Abercrombie&Fitch or Hollister&Co.
also sometimes American Eagle has some graphic tees.

as to how to dress em up....

I put flower pins and brooches on mine....or...

I like to layer em on sometimes....long sleeves under or over a really thin hoodie..or fold the first shirt up into a belly top so you can see other layers under. I dress em up with cute vintage velvet jackets...

Also DIY em...I put rhinestones, cut em up, scrunch em up, paint and draw on em, put lil patches, etc.

Actually, I'm getting known for my shirts that people want to pay me to customize their shirts :P B)

I dunno...maybe I should start it as a side "business"? :innocent:

Originally posted by diorluv@Jan 30th, 2004 - 2:56 am
I know this is a bit off topic, but does anyone know where I can get some good basic (or graphic tees) for people with x-tra long torsos?
HHmmm...well I kinda have a longer upper body as well..like shirts that are belly tops for me are regular shirts for my friends...

Look at my post over this one with the links

I get my graphics at Abercrombie mostly..some from American Eagle..I find most of theirs aren't short.....

Forget Hollister though..I go to that store all the time and end up with just cute beachy skirts...never shirts...they are sooo short on me.

I'm not sure about Urban Outfitters though....I havent gone in maybe a year or so...so no clue on how short their tees are...

But good thing most graphics are meant to fit loose and longer...so if you just look around I'm sure you'll find some tees.

Also another piece of advice....maybe you can try this
layer a longer plain colored shirt under and wear a short graphic over...it solves the short tee problem..and it looks cute having layers :P

I saw a really fat man walking down the street with a shirt on that said " I whipped anorexia"

ya, my friend and i went yesterday to urben and we saw em. shes ultra skinny and often gets misunderstood as anorexic, but really thats just how she is... anyways she wanted to get one, but it was too big... ironic huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->