Graphic Tees

I bought a shirt from Hollister that says TANNING MAKES ME HOT! on the front and HOLLISTER on the back. It makes people laugh because, well, I am not tan. I mean, I use foundation that is called "alabaster". Its also kind of funny because my name is Holly and people call me Hollster.

haha...

The latest funny tee that I bought it says "Free Martha Stewart" and it has a pic in black and white with her holding a cake in handcuffs, :lol:

my favorite graphic tee i got for 49 cents at a thrift store.
on the front it says:
"I THINK I
SURVIVED (note: the I in survIved is a wine bottle)
Jen & Keirsten's
Bachelorette Bash"
-To the left of the last 2 lines is a ball and chain that says NYC 2000, nad under the chain it reads "The Last Hurrah"

BUT THE BEST PART is what it says on the back:
DA' BREN

You can have your own fun time trying to interpret and decipher the shirt as my friends and I have. Now my nickname is "Da' Bren."

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Apr 10th, 2004 - 5:55 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Apr 10th, 2004 - 5:55 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-christilynn@Apr 9th, 2004 - 1:35 pm
I saw a really fat man walking down the street with a shirt on that said " I whipped anorexia"
:innocent: [/b][/quote]
:o :ninja:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 9th, 2004 - 3:26 am
Wow...shocked no one said Abercrombie&Fitch or Hollister&Co.
also sometimes American Eagle has some graphic tees.

as to how to dress em up....

I put flower pins and brooches on mine....or...

I like to layer em on sometimes....long sleeves under or over a really thin hoodie..or fold the first shirt up into a belly top so you can see other layers under. I dress em up with cute vintage velvet jackets...

Also DIY em...I put rhinestones, cut em up, scrunch em up, paint and draw on em, put lil patches, etc.

Actually, I'm getting known for my shirts that people want to pay me to customize their shirts :P B)

I dunno...maybe I should start it as a side "business"? :innocent:
wow thats like exactly what i do. i could never JUST wear a graphic tee. too boring

I've always giggled at the ones from Bustedtees.com

Warning: Some may be offensive! :blush:

Originally posted by Honey@Apr 11th, 2004 - 6:31 pm

Hahaha those tees are great thanks for sharing :flower:

Originally posted by Honey@Apr 11th, 2004 - 3:31 pm

Ha the commentary of the shirts are more offensive than the shirts themselves... :P the guy who owns that site is hillarious

my mom has a pic of martha on it that says "want a stock tip?" and i hope nobody in my skool gets the dont feed the models shirt, buc zi saw it on here and i love it, and if you buy sumthing that sumbody else had "b4 u" then ur instantly copying them, so i like to look @ stuff that nobody's gonna have, any suggestions for sites like that?

Originally posted by runs in heels@Apr 16th, 2004 - 8:26 pm
my mom has a pic of martha on it that says "want a stock tip?" and i hope nobody in my skool gets the dont feed the models shirt, buc zi saw it on here and i love it, and if you buy sumthing that sumbody else had "b4 u" then ur instantly copying them, so i like to look @ stuff that nobody's gonna have, any suggestions for sites like that?
try some of the graphic t sites posted here...least likely chance of someone having it cuz its not as available as something like american eagle.

post-8-1081637751.jpg

:dizzy:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Apr 17th, 2004 - 12:26 pm
I can't express my feelings on that guy.. it's just so awful. :sick:
Hey, at least he's got a sense of humor about him being fat...

LOL....I kinda want a shirt like that too. :blush: ..I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny either...and well by my familys standards I'm overweight so I should get that shirt and wear it to the next family thing...HAHAHA....just as my own lil backlash type thing...people could be so mean sometimes...so its like me giving the finger without really giving it... :P

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Apr 10th, 2004 - 2:27 pm
where did you get the martha one?
I got it at NYC at the Patricia Field boutique :wink:

Cool tees you guys got! I think some of them are really funny. I love graphic tees. I mainly like to collect logo tees (with pictures rather than words). I think graphic tees are really popular today. Almost every new clothing company I encountered are selling graphic tees of all kinds.

we all know everyone has at least one..so post your favorite graphic shirts you own! i just bought these 2 from urban

p109126b.jpg

p106312b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->