Sulfate free shampoos?

^ I have both Rainforest Moisture and Rainforest Brillance, I like Brillance a lot more ! It makes my hair shiny and soft, while Moisture leaves my ends just as dry as before.

^thanks CielDeLit I read the same while asking on the Body Shop topic... glad to hear the brilliance is better on that matters I might try that one then...

Loving the Rainforest Shine Shampoo & the Rainforest Radiance Detangling Spray
Thinking about getting next the Rainforest Radiance Hair Butter next week...
Anybody has tried it?

Been using the rainforest collection for a while now... shampoo, hair butter! the one i spent tons and tons... & the detangling Spray... pretty happy with it I avoided a haircut with that and other products from a hairdresser brand combined

aveeno has a new shampoo and conditioner that is sulfate free. i havent tried it yet.

^^ I found it did nothing to my hair after almost a year of use, I actually felt the texture kind of.. rough, or just less soft. It probably has nothing to do with the actual shampoo as I started using it around the same time I changed a lot of things (colorist, serum, flat iron, diet, etc. :glare:).

Every time I'd go to the supermarket I'd see L'Oreal's (a brand I normally don't touch) EverPure line staring at me so I finally decided it to try it a couple months ago and I can't stop now.. I love how soft my hair feels and it's passed the 'summer test' (twice a day showers- mandatory here but scalp killers with regular shampoo). I feel guilty using L'Oreal for some reason so I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone but it's worked for me.. I plan to stick to it for some time.

I bought a Shea Moisture shampoo and a conditioner.
I'm in love!

which one did you get? i have the shea moisture africa black soap shampoo & conditioner but i don't like it. i have to use enormous amounts of it and the conditioner doesnt detangle my hair.

^ Oh really? I'm scared to get this one line, too afraid it'll dry my hair out big time.
I bought the Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo and the Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Conditioner.

Both combined leave my hair hydrated yet not greasy, it feels light and well detangled. And shiny!

My favourite ones :heart: :

- Christophe Robin Lait lavant antioxydant aux 4 huiles et myrtille.
- Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo.
- Phyto Phytokératine (great price-quality).
- ICON Energy.
- ICON Drench.
- ICON India.
- Louise Galvin Curl Shampoo.

I really love this one. It's called Biologika Organic Shampoo and it's an Australian brand.

biologika_shampoo_range__15487.1422069856.328.245.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->