Summer Sales 09

Reaction score
Does Anyone know when the summer collection sales start ????at the boutiques Im waiting for Dolce&Gabbana An Cavalli sales

alot of sales have already started early. i would call the boutiques for dates.

designer pre-sale is starting today at Neiman Marcus. i think starting percentage is 40%.

Massive sale at hockley's (London) high end outerwear

60% off at Hockley's London. This is a fabulous sale in my opinion. I have bought from Hockley's in the past and I can vouch that the service is second to none and the garments top class.

Just hope you guys like it, it will certainly get me visiting with my credit card in hand :smile:

http://www.hockleylondon.com

The address by the way is 20 Conduit Street, London, w1s 2xw for those that want to visit.

Department Stores London England

In case you didn't know Selfridges sale started on Thursday (18th June).

I didn't even know until I went there today to buy my face cream and was confronted with huge sales signs.

Stock is like 50% to 75% off. I'm talking 50% sign on the Givenchy, Balmain, Miumiu, McQueen, Stella, Chloe etc racks. I swear at Xmas it was not that discounted. Same with the shoes Prada, Choos, Dior.

I asked the guy selling me my face cream when it started and why wasn't it in the afternoon papers (which it usually is) and he said it was a "quite opening" whatever the hell that means.

Anyway I got a dress and a top and I'm going back tomorrow with my friends.

Harrods sale starts on Saturday 27th June. I'm guessing Harvey Nicks will be same day or around the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOD, i'm going to selfridges tomorrow! shame i've run out of money after splurging in theoutnet.com....guess i'll just window shop :(

also libertys started a couple of weeks ago as well..got a marc by marc top for £70 and a vivienne westwood bag 50% off...i'm not sure you need the fidelity card for the discount to apply though....

Italian sales starting July 4-12, depending on the region.:woot:
This means more markdowns on the stores that had presales!

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up to say the Net-a-Porter sale finishes tomorrow.

Just bought myself a Vivienne Westwood Anglomania dress as it was the last thing I could find in my size that I liked, but they've got some really nice lines on there so it's worth checking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->