Sunglasses and Shades #2

I know they're 3 years old... BUT I'm still loving these Tom Ford's:

_5353625.jpg

image: nordstrom.com

^i have a real obsession for those anouk!i loved them since i first saw them in the ads with Julia R.R and then on Nicole Richie..they're absolutely amazing!the only thing i've tried them on a couple of time and i feel like this glasses look at the best on a very small face -_-

^i have a real obsession for those anouk!i loved them since i first saw them in the ads with Julia R.R and then on Nicole Richie..they're absolutely amazing!the only thing i've tried them on a couple of time and i feel like this glasses look at the best on a very small face -_-

^^I agree about those ads - loved them. It's funny I have a HUGE face, I wear the 54mm xlg. ray ban wayfarers and the 58mm RB aviators and these look perfect on my face. I was actually thinking they look better on large faces. Maybe they're just a universal flattering sunglass. I get so many compliments when I wear them. I also like that they don't have logos etc. Very understated yet unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
^yes i have the rayban wayfarers too and for those ones..i agree with..i don't have a huge face..but def not tiny as the kind of nicole richie (and i love her when she has her hair tied up in a bun, bang and the anouk on! ) but i don't know..maybe they do this kind of effect on my face only--and it's a shame..because as you said they're very unique :wub:

I have them, and I love them more now then when they first came out. I got mine in 2007, around the time Nicole Richie started wearing them and they are still in excellent condition. Top quality stuff. I think the style works a lot more now, considering the trend towards sunglasses is smaller these days.

Nicole Richie was seen just 2 weeks ago wearing the Tom Ford Anouk again, just goes to show you how classic they are.

Photo Source:nicolerichiefashion.blogspot.com

Attachments

• ldn3.jpg
    ldn3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 22
^^I totally agree. I really liked them when they came out. But now I LOVE them. I have the black and tortoise - that's how much I love them. There's nothing like them out there. I have tons of sunglasses (my favorite accessory) but I love my Anouk's the most! Glad to know I'm not the only one!

^^I totally agree. I really liked them when they came out. But now I LOVE them. I have the black and tortoise - that's how much I love them. There's nothing like them out there. I have tons of sunglasses (my favorite accessory) but I love my Anouk's the most! Glad to know I'm not the only one!

I know, they are my favourite accessory too :woot: I buy designer sunglasses very frequently (more than i would like to admit :P ). I think i would get very bored wearing the same pair everyday for a year. If i see a nice pair on a celebrity or a new brand launches, I love to try them out, because each pair gives off a totally different look.

See Julianne Moore and Nicole Richie have totally different face shapes and sizes, and they both look amazing in them :blush:

I think i would like a pair of Dsquared or Hogan sunglasses next. hmm ^_^

aww you guys make me want to get the anouk's :judge: I always have problems with sunglasses fitting my face( I have heart shaped face and a longish nose), maybe these would look okay :lol:

I love my Anouk glasses and plan on wearing them for many years!

Kate Moss still wears her Ray Ban wayfarers all the time. She mostly wears the large 54mm style and it still looks good on her. Ray Ban wayfarers are a good everyday pair, but they aren't going to look fresh. Everyone has seen them and worn them, so it really isn't a fashion statement as such anymore.

How about try the new line of Ray Ban wayfarers like the Ray Ban RB 4141 Highstreet rounded retro wayfarer which Kate Moss is starting to wear all the time now.

The Ray Ban RB 4140 is similar to Kate Moss' pair, but not as round and a bit more conservative as worn by Kylie Minogue.

The cat eye wayfarer, Ray Ban RB 4126 Skinnies are also a great alternative to the original wayfarer. Gorgeous Vogue Editor Giovanna Battaglia wears them a lot.

I think these are the new decade Ray Bans to be wearing. :smile:

Photo credit: Kate Moss thread, Fashion Spot
Photo credit: Ray Ban Wayfarer thread, Fashion Spot

^^I just purchased the wayfarer skinnies. I saw a girl wearing them in east hampton, ny today and they looked so fresh and new. I got the polarized version.

I have them, and I love them more now then when they first came out. I got mine in 2007, around the time Nicole Richie started wearing them and they are still in excellent condition. Top quality stuff. I think the style works a lot more now, considering the trend towards sunglasses is smaller these days.

Nicole Richie was seen just 2 weeks ago wearing the Tom Ford Anouk again, just goes to show you how classic they are.

Photo Source:nicolerichiefashion.blogspot.com

^^Do you know if they came in a polarized model? I see online the one I have the black with rose polarized lenses - aren't really polarized???? If the Anouk came with polarized lenses they would be my perfect pair. :heart:

I quite fancy Eva's sunglasses, no clue where they are from, does anybody know?

Y278148287444970_14.jpg

source: eva-longoria.net.ru

Apparently you can see through them! They've got a lot of pretty unusual to say the least sunglasses. Hmmm...

a-morir.com by kerin.rose

Attachments

• kerin rose lace_clear.jpg
    kerin rose lace_clear.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 6
  • kerin rose barracuda.jpg
    kerin rose barracuda.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently on vacation in Italy and most Italians wear really classic style sunglasses including Persol and Ray Ban Aviators. But the most popular has to be the Ray Ban Wayfarer worn by both Italian locals and tourists, and i have to say they still look so good. They look so classic and cool.

I have seen the Ray Ban Wayfarer in practically every single color here and they still look chic. I've seen wayfarer styles made by other brands too and I'm kinda falling in love with the Wayfarer all over again. Kate Moss wearing them all the time doesn't help stop the wayfarer addiction either :smile:

My brother wants to know how to find the product ID # or code (or something like that) for these Versace SS08 shades. Can anyone help? Thank you. :flower:

00250m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->