Supermodel Challenge Game Season 4 - Paint by Numbers.

Thank you for letting Coco through! I'm sad to see Snejana and Alek go, they had some amazing entries.

I can't believe Hilary is still in the game :shock: Thanks!

New Challenge will be posted today. Maybe in the next hour or so. :flower:

^_^
SC Italia, one of the most cutting edge fashion magazines is doing it's annual style icon issue. 8 models have been chosen for the main editorial called "In Her Prada".

Each model will represent one of the fashion world's biggest trendsetters. You may not like the style of one, two or maybe all of the following stars, but you can't deny that it's very much their own.

Your challenge will consist of 2 pictures (You may also include a picture of the celebrity that they have been paired with, but that's up to you:(

1) A runway shot

2) An editorial shot

-Each of these pictures should be one that you feel represents the style of the celebrity that your model had been matched with.

Be creative with this challenge and have fun. :woot:

The Models and Style Icon:

Gemma -As winner of the last challenge, you may choose any style icon that you would like.

Hilary-Lindsay Lohan
Coco-Paris Hilton
Iekeliene-Jessica Simpson
Polina-Mary Kate Olsen
Raquel-Ashley Olsen
Vlada-Sienna Miller
Natalia-Nicole Richie

You have 3 days to complete this challenge. All entries must be in by Thursday, July 5, 2007.

Have Fun. :buzz:

NATALIA VODIANOVA
as...

NICOLE RICHIE
------------------------------------
from...

QUESTIONABLE "FASHION"

(The beginning of Nicole's
career had some rather...
unique :wink: fashion choices.)
to...
FASHION ICON

(Nicole adds to her height with
long, flowing dresses and
beautiful poses.)

(hfgl, celebcity, nicolefan)

Coco as Paris!! I have the prefect idea.
What a great round judges:smile:

"I have a new outlook on life" - Paris Hilton

What can be said about Paris that hasn't already been said? The partygirl socialite without a care in the world, but in this entry we celebrate the 'new' Paris. She claims to have changed, and what spurred this change - some time in Prison:

“It’s not fair. It’s not right!”
Paris was sentenced to 45 days in Prison. Without any make up, and in old baggy clothes, her anguish was only too clear to the world:

Paris_Hilton_175358a.jpg
normal_Inez_van_Lansweedre_and_Vinoodh_Matadin.jpg

Following her interview on Larry King, Paris emerged from Prison and took a holiday, claiming she would not go back to her old party ways. With a new brunette wig and penchant for white clothes she appears to have cleaned up her act:

"Don't serve the time, let the time serve you." Hilton stated, "I did that and that really helped."

00350m.jpg

It remains to be seen whether Paris will stick to her new found image, but with a devilish slick of red lipstick that is undeniably Paris Hilton, it doesn't look too likely.

credits:style.com, people.com, timesonline.co.uk, coco-rocha.com

Last edited by a moderator:
SC Italia - In Her Prada

Polina Kouklina - Mary-Kate Olsen

Undoubtably Mary-Kate Olsen is one of the most influential young trendsetters but more often her sense of style is condemned, famously being labelled 'Dumpster Chic'.

But one thing is very apparent, this girl knows what she likes and she isn't afraid to wear it.

On the runway.........

....Volume is key. Don't be afraid to show your personality in your clothing.

In editorials............

....Walk tall, wear the highest shoes imaginable and emphasise those legs even further with anything short and black.

(style, mkafan
polinakuklina.com, mkafan)

I will try to have my entry in tonight, but with the fourth of july I have been so incredibly busy. I'll try my best though!

So I guess I'm filling in for static, right?

Vlada as Sienna Miller

Sienna's style is often described as "bohemian chic." She tends to mix patterns and add layers to her outfits. Her staple clothing item is her skinny jeans which are almost always tucked into a pair of boots. Her ability to look a little messy, but still cool is what makes her a trendsetter.​

Sienna also has a penchant for granny-style dresses. Not everyone can pull this off, but by pairing it with eclectic jewelry and a chic cropped haircut, Sienna makes the questionable piece look ultra-trendy.

sources: hfgl, celebritystyleguide, elle, and siennafan.net

In Her Prada
SC Italia August 2007
Raquel Zimmermann - Ashley Olsen

Ashley graces the August issue of SC Italia (on newsstands July 21).
The magazine calls Ashley "Fashion's New 'It' Girl,"
highlighting the twins' trendy penchant for hobo-style getups that have been
described as "dumpster dressing" and "bobo" (bohemian bourgeois).

"I honestly don't know why we started dressing like that," She tells SC. "We like
wearing big, oversized things and it gets photographed."

"If you look at pictures of the two of us walking down the street, you know we're
not trying to look like sex symbols," Ashley says to SC. "Dressing up is all about
fun. My idea of the highest compliment is 'adorable.' "

Style, HFGL, Olsen-Twins-News

Coco Rocha (J’ador DioR)
Gemma Ward (style_expert)
Hilary Rhoda (Mettchen)
Iekeliene Stange (Mr-Dale)
Natalia Vodianova (Day)
Polina Kouklina (rachyroo)
Raquel Zimmerman (JR1)
Vlada Roslyakova (static)

sorry for being late.. :doh: my entry is coming in within a few hours.. :smile:

" In her Prada"
SC Italia - August 07

Hilary Rhoda -- Lindsay Lohan

Among the young style icons of Hollywood, Lindsay Lohan stands for something that is sexy and sleek but still young and fresh. She is always on trend but style-wise she has now grown to be a young woman which we often see both in editorials for fashion magazines and at formal events. Lindsay will use any opportunity to throw on some killers heels and show of a bit of skin - though in a classy manner - and at most times, like these, the results are simply breathtaking.

[celebcity, hollywoodsbest, donna karan, teddy&moo]

sorry for the delay

Gemma Ward

as

Maria Sharapova

Unlike many so called 'style icons' nowadays, Maria Sharapova has a real talent. After appearing a few times in American Vogue and apparently having Anna Wintour's approval, this tennis player certainly deserved her IT girl status.
And who else knows Maria better than her good friend Gemma Ward?
Game, set, match!

On the court

Who says tennis is just a sport? Recently, the tennis court has turned into a catwalk. Maria Sharapova is without exception one of the most stylish tennis players of the moment. Not to mention, one of the prettiest.

Off the court

Maria is with her 20 years still a young girl. Young girls love short, white Chloe dresses. Enough said.

pictures: hfgl,celebcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->