Survey for girls - Hair preference on men

mmm long hair if its done right, not too long either..don't find that attractive. I also like the dark curly ones with a tan or gorgeous creamy skin:heart:

my one hate....that reall short and spiky cut:doh: NO! unless ur in the army..where u hav to do that

Oh, fun thread!

It totally depends on the guy - his attitude, personal style, career, etc. I guess it would be easier to say what I don't like - on any guy:

* Over use of product. I was dating this guy a while ago, and he used way too much Aveda Self-Control. It sucked because he had great hair, and every time I went to run my fingers through it, it was like glue :yuk:

* That thing where guys bleach the top of their head. I don't know what it is, but these guys seem to run in packs. It's like all they could afford was one box of bleach between them and had a party. I call this look, the acorn head.

* Super short and spiky - boot camp gone wrong.

I’m sure there’s more, but this is all I can come up with right now.

yeah guys....how do you tell them nicely to change the cut and style...there is this one guy, he used to have a really cool haircut, and then out of nowhere he started putting it in spikes (with some overused and abused product:(doh: ....so how do I make him change it, if he is convinced it looks "COOL" !? :o

Miss_A said:
yeah guys....how do you tell them nicely to change the cut and style...there is this one guy, he used to have a really cool haircut, and then out of nowhere he started putting it in spikes (with some overused and abused product:(doh: ....so how do I make him change it, if he is convinced it looks "COOL" !? :o

At the risk of hijacking this thread...
Perhaps you could take him to your stylist and have her/him give your guy friend a new and improved style. You could make a day of it - plan a day of beauty at the salon/spa together :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss_A said:

tell him that you're a girl, so he should believe that you know what looks good and what doesn't on a guy!!!! :wink:

Well it does depend on the the guy.

I really liked Alex from Franz Ferdinand's hair before he got it cut short (why Alex?!)
Alex (on the left)
FranzBusGlasto_250604_M.jpg

I hate the 'boyband haircut' when they have it too styled.

shaggy or bed head or a bit that flops over an eye. I also like skin heads as long they dont have a lumpy head lol

I normally prefare dark hair !! no offence all you blonde lads

Hair is one of my main important features on a lad!! i guess i dont really mind what hair,i dont like long hair,i like it spiked it luks really sexy,but i like it where they have just a bit of hair 2.

And dark -- I forgot to add, very dark. But light eyes. And a nice face structure. But this is getting a little offtopic... :flower:

Thanks Hipkitten & redsoxdude1714 for the advice....I'm gonna make him change the hair :lol:

tiamaria said:
I normally prefare dark hair !! no offence all you blonde lads

my bf is blonde! but he looks quirky with his long hair all nice and styled! but he knicked off with my straighteners:doh:

but he wil always look good to me:winkiss:

Bonchic said:
i'm really liking mohawks right now.. Not punk mohawk but more of a messy short hair mohawk^_^ not perfectly shaped just messy.. :mohawk:

Me too!!!

I like all styles of hair on guys - just can't be very styled, no gel, can't be stiff or sticky-looking. I like longish hair, messy, natural, wavy, bedhead styles.

Redsoxdude, it really depends on their face structure, personality and whether or not they can pull the look off.

dancingellecat said:
Redsoxdude, it really depends on their face structure, personality and whether or not they can pull the look off.

so like what personality and face structure is best for longer tom welling or jesse mccartney type hair???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->