Survey for girls - Hair preference on men

I think its sexy when a guy has a clean cut head or bedhead look...like Enrique or Chad..thats way too sexy...

redsoxdude1714 said:
so like what personality and face structure is best for longer tom welling or jesse mccartney type hair???

The poor guy keeps waiting for someone to answer this question, and everyone just keeps posting "I love dark hair!" " I love curls!" etc. :lol: Anyway I think those two hairstyles look best on an oval-shaped face with masculine features. That is, if you have a baby face or a chubby face, these probably won't suit you as well. Long hairstyles can only be pulled off by really masculine looking faces as well. Also, if your face is long and narrow, a long hairstyle will not flatter you. The key word is balance... Make sure the hair works with the proportions of your face.

i love guys with short hair like this :woot:

fprr141.jpg
gal_men_45_09_b.jpg
zuprr113.jpg

oh yeah very hott :heart:

shambles said:
The poor guy keeps waiting for someone to answer this question, and everyone just keeps posting "I love dark hair!" " I love curls!" etc. :lol: Anyway I think those two hairstyles look best on an oval-shaped face with masculine features. That is, if you have a baby face or a chubby face, these probably won't suit you as well. Long hairstyles can only be pulled off by really masculine looking faces as well. Also, if your face is long and narrow, a long hairstyle will not flatter you. The key word is balance... Make sure the hair works with the proportions of your face.

thanks for the reply!!! :smile:

minasdecobre said:
This is hot to me... I guess I like long hair, if it's done right ^_^

Dior homme hair is the best- j'adore long hair:blush: ! Long dark hair is great, and long red hair is adorably, too. For some reason long blond dosen't appeal to me- far too 'SoCal' for my liking. :wink:

I dont really mind, different hair styles suits different guys
alot of the guys in my area have really "styled" hair atm!!
Im into the beachy just got out of bed but put a bit of product in look...

a messy fauxhawk (not the color of David's but you get the idea)
or dark hair and slightly styled but not with a bunch of products to where it looks wet:doh: Oh yes and you can't beat Wentworth's (short or long:(blush:

untitled.jpg
wentworth14.jpg

I reeeally love totally shaved heads on some guys, you have to really suit it though, hard to pull of, that look.

i think the main thing for me is
a) keep it clean - when hair is over-greasy it never looks good. a bit of grunge can be okay but keep it at a minimum
b) don't go crazy with the product - as mentioned earlier in the thread, no one likes to run their hands through hair and have it feel like glue or porcupine needles.

mmm.... short but not too short. Kind of messy/grunge but not dirty . And no colour preference

Dior homme is good, long is good, dark is good, scenester graphic is good. Crew cut (ie shaved) is bad (unless on a very pretty boy), careless is bad, highlights are horrendous and blonde or mousy are out of the question.

softwaves.jpg
mathias_polaroids_ss07.jpg

^ Mathias Lauridsen's hair, i love soft waves..what i like to call "Cupid hair"..makes me want to run my hands through it :smile:

- im usually attracted to brown or blonde.
- dark hair if its like shaved head(not bald)short, i think its pretty hard to pull off unless you have strong jaw/features and a nice shaped head
- not too much product, i dont like super spikey/gelled..like the thin porcupine spikes

vin.jpg

^ Vincent Lacrocq
- short with a lil bit of texture product if they have straight or slightly wavy hair

bellazon

92648169264818largekd2.jpg

Dark, slightly messy and a bit textured.

normal006wy9.jpg

Somewhat long and curly. :crush:

rollingstone.com
robertpattinson.org

I love the slicked back yuppy look. Worst is shaggy and anything long.

1184963373guccifw200400qk7.jpg

herfamedgoodlooks

I love boys with shaved heads or short styled hair. Definitely minimal use of product too. I cant stand boys with long hair.. I like my men masculine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->