Gettyimages

Attachments

• tanya_backstage_christiandior.jpg
    tanya_backstage_christiandior.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 19
She actually opened JPG!

00010m.jpg

Style.com

That doll in her hand is actually strangely appropriate because of her age...

Correction: She opened AND closed!
00620m.jpg

Same source

Last edited by a moderator:
Faith Akiyama said:
That doll in her hand is actually strangely appropriate because of her age...

Yeah it really is.. I remember seeing the backstage picture before seeing the runway picture and I kept thinking.. "please tell me the doll is just a prop and not a personal belonging she carries with her.."

Callidora said:
Is she supposed to look that depressed on the runway???

I can name quite a few models who look very depressed on the runway...:innocent::innocent: (Some are my favorites, too! :lol: )

^I don't see why people call her scary..I saw her in a couple of videos on style.com and she is sooo beautiful!it's just her expression she makes on the runway which looks well a bit scary.

my sister thinks she looks like mischa barton in the 6th sense, i thought that was funny.

i think it is wrong for designers to show her bear or "veiled" breasts to, i was looking at one show which will remain unnamed and they made her wear a transparent blouse, disturbing becuase i know how old she is.

Surfbunny said:
^I don't see why people call her scary..I saw her in a couple of videos on style.com and she is sooo beautiful!it's just her expression she makes on the runway which looks well a bit scary.

:clap: :clap: Totally agree... :P

she is waaaaaaaay too young to be modelling IMO, and her mouth looks like it's holding either big teeth or too many teeth....

Goodness, she is really stunning. :woot:
Although, in a couple years I think she will be more so. Just a bit young. I'm sure she will do really well, though.

She's cute, but not a fav. Maybe she'll grow on me, but I do think she reminds me a little of Dakota Fanning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->