Model Casting F/W 06.07

^Hilary Rhoda's dominating the Paris catwalks...gaining back lost momentum from Milan, I guess ^^

I seriously wonder why designer would hire girls like Freja or Sasha, while they have such bad walks and are not so very goodlooking in person either. I never would have thought that printwork (where they both do look wonderful) gave such a boost to a girl's walking career, even when they look horrible while walking.

maybe because if people don't think they are overly attractive the clothes will get more attention. i do believe there are some really really beautiful girls who don't get much runway because they are too captivating. The designer wants a clothes horse and I do find that if the girl is too pretty all attention is diverted from the focus.

I thought it was about their look...I know many ppl scream about how models are ugly and stuff, and some are, but it is their unique look. Sasha is really sexy looking and Freja has a cute look to her

Mr-Dale said:
I seriously wonder why designer would hire girls like Freja or Sasha, while they have such bad walks and are not so very goodlooking in person either. I never would have thought that printwork (where they both do look wonderful) gave such a boost to a girl's walking career, even when they look horrible while walking.

Who knows, I know I wouldn't put them in my show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha would ruin the show by going the wrong way, but I like Freja

EEEEEEEW I hate it! It looks likes she is about to die when she is walking...like she is about to drop or something

Hey guys, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm entering the last of the data for Paris fashion week, and I should have the final standings sometime later on today.:D

I can tell you that Gemma came out on top in Paris! She had an amazing final couple of days.

Oh, by the way, does anyone know where I can find Guy Laroche and Haider Ackermann?? Those are 2 shows I would like to count but I cant find them anywhere online.

thanks a lot Callidora !

..Haider Ackermann might pop up on firstview in a couple of days, don't know about Guy Laroche :doh: ..

Oh well, I'm impatient and I decided not to count them; I'm sure they wouldn't change things much.

Here are your Paris Top 20:
1. Gemma Ward 161 pts
2. Freja Beha Erichsen 136 pts
3. Lily Donaldson 135 pts
4. Hilary Rhoda 130 pts
5. Snejana Onopka 118 pts
6. Sasha Pivovarova 116 pts
7. Bette Franke 112 pts
8. Vlada Roslyakova 109 pts
9. Natasha Poly 100 pts
10. Solange Wilvert 100 pts
11. Behati Prinsloo 93 pts
12. Caroline Trentini 93 pts
13. Romina Lanaro 88 pts
14. Emina Cunmulaj 87 pts
15. Raquel Zimmermann 87 pts
16. Irina Lazareanu 86 pts
17. Anja Rubik 83 pts
18. Mariacarla Boscono 76 pts
19. Tanya Dziahileva 73 pts
20. Morgane Dubled 73 pts

These are just the Paris standings in total points. Later, after I add together everyone's point totals and factor in each model's average points per show, I'll have the final fashion season standings. :smile:

Amazing job. Daria not in the Top 20 for Paris. :shock::blink:

Hmm, where did Angela Lindvall end up being ranked for Paris? She opened for Dior, Chanel and Antonio Berardi (closed the show as well). She also did Hermes, Givenchy, Kenzo and Galliano.

That's amazing for Gemma and Lily to be the first and the third in Paris. They are really doing very well.

JJohnson said:
Sasha would ruin the show by going the wrong way, but I like Freja

Totally agree.:lol: The Dior SS06. And she walks really bad. Like a zombie and very nervous.

It's obvious anyway that Freja is THE face of this season, althought Daria had quite a good comeback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->