Teen Vogue April 2010 : Miley Cyrus by Patrick Demarchelier

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
31664930.jpg

teenvogue.com

she's channeling Megan Fox or what?

She was on the cover less than a year ago...Still can't believe she has been on the cover of Elle and Bazaar too.

:rofl: I love you guys.

ppsl01mileycyruscov.jpg
ppsl03mileycyruscov.jpg
ppsl04mileycyruscov.jpg
TpbfF.jpg
PZGnO.jpg
9iH0l.jpg
qAfWM.jpg
EvOav.jpg
r7u1z.jpg
g7C9n.jpg
dsIyg.jpg
Th9lf.jpg
KdLiz.jpg

teenvogue.com

They look like those 'who wants to marry a millionaire' type of contestants.
she's really unfortunate-looking, and vulgar, all she has going for her is her teenage confidence, don't want to know what's going to happen later when the mirror gets less blurry. :ninja:

I like it! She looks pretty with straight her. better than her May (?) 2009 Cover

I actually kinda like the styling! except those horrendous white tight pants...

I don't care for Miley but this isn't horrendous like everyone is making it out to be. At least she looks different than she normally does for photoshoots. I still think they could have found a different cover choice who isn't overexposed.

I knew for a fact that there would be so many bad things about this, when I saw the thread title.
Huge no to the styling, the hair does nothing for her face shape. Seeing her in them Versace shoes makes me cringe.
Awful cover as usual from Teen Vogue, bad layout and a horrendous cover shot. Can you tell I'm a hater.

not exactly thrilled it's her

but the photos look promising. the main cover line is just bad.

ewww :blink: this is so seventeen :lol: cant' wait to see the eds though...."it's the climb" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->