Teen Vogue May 2009 : Miley Cyrus by Marshall Heyman

don´t like the cover with Miley :yuk:

I can´t wait to see who has an editorial in this issue ? Someone know ?

Actually I can handle her being on teenvogue, she's a teen after all.
But NOT in Glamour :-_-:

Maybe I'm just in the midst of a giant bout of positivity (highly unlikely) but I dont' see anything wrong with this at all. She's a teenage girl, this is her demographic. The cover is appropriately spring themed and the pictures are all tasteful and completely in line with both her image and the sort of country meets hippie chic bohemian nonsense that teens go nuts for. Flowers in the hair? Check. Long flowy nightgown dress? Check.

I'm not in love with Miley Cyrus but I see nothing inherently wrong with her getting the cover.

such an unfortunate looking girl.

the editorial would have been nice if it featured anyone else but her tbh.

That cover is such an unflattering picture of her.
Are they mocking her, I wonder?
Anyways... this is not a very good surprise for someone like me who subscribes. :( I hope the contents are good, at least.

i was actually surprised she didn't turn up on this cover sooner. i don't like the font this month though, it seems a bit too seventeen or cosmogirl-ish

you guys better stop joking about her getting other vogue covers before you jinx us! :lol: :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm just in the midst of a giant bout of positivity (highly unlikely) but I dont' see anything wrong with this at all. She's a teenage girl, this is her demographic. The cover is appropriately spring themed and the pictures are all tasteful and completely in line with both her image and the sort of country meets hippie chic bohemian nonsense that teens go nuts for. Flowers in the hair? Check. Long flowy nightgown dress? Check.

I'm not in love with Miley Cyrus but I see nothing inherently wrong with her getting the cover.

I agree... although I do think they went overboard with the airbrushing. I don't quite get all the hate & vitriol she receives... the same as what Francis Bean gets around here. She certainly isn't ugly... maybe just awkward as she goes through the between woman & child stage of growing up. IMO the main thing that would make a person ugly would be their personality & she seems lovely the few times I've seen her in interviews on TV.

Meh, the cover's OK I suppose. Praise God this will be her only Vogue cover. :lol:

Eeh I saw this coming, the cover isn't very flattering, but the contents are always great, so I'm excited to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->