Teen Vogue December 2008/January 2009 : Kristen Stewart

i dont really think she should even be on the cover... oh well Such is life.

:blink: But Twilight is this raging teen phenomenon thing. The girl actually has something to promote... something that isn't High School Musical, lol.

who else though? i'd rather see her a million times than another lohan cover or gossip girl cover.

I don't understand the comments here- what's so horrible about this?. I want to think it's a something against the font?, other than that, I'm lost!. The styling is okay, maybe not outstanding but certainly in the vein of what Teen Vogue tends to deliver, which is actually a few grades above Elle or even US Vogue. and anyway, she's beautiful.. anyone who's seen her in films (esp. in Into the wild :heart:) will probably agree on that, she may not pull off the pouting/left angle/sleepy eyes expression to please the average reader but imho, she does Stella Tennant fairly well. :D

big version - for those who like the cover

girlwithasatchel

i thought i recognised her from panic room, she's pretty cool.

I like the colours of the cover.

Teen Vogue has officially usurped Vogue in terms of relevance. Not that it was hard...

Review:

La Dolce Vita
Ph. Nick Hames
Fashion Editor: Nancy Rohde
Models: Sigita Nedzvecka & Gabe Nevins
Hair: Martin Cullen
Makeup: Max Delorme

Beautiful. Young lovers in Venice, I adore Gabe (he was in Paranoid Park, if anyone isn't familiar with his name automatically) and Sigita looks very precious.

Night Shift
Ph. Jason Kibbler
Fashion Editor: Heathermary Jackson
Models:
Austria Ulloa Alcantara & Selena Khan
Hair: Franco Gobbi
Makeup: Charlotte Day

Studio edit. The casting on this is great as is the styling. Very very cute, possibly a little sophisticated for the tween set but in line with like 10 trends.

Big Love
Ph. Raymond Meier
Fashion Editor: Havana Laffitte
Model: Vanessa Michels
Hair: Serge Norman
Makeup: Fulvia Farolfi

Beauty edit. GORGEOUS girl and she looks lovely in this, very early Lily Cole.

Austria and Selena Khan together, how lovely is that?

Who are the photographer of Kristen ed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->