Teeth Whitening

"Step 1:

First get Premium White Pro (use promo code: whiteteeth)"

It doesn't say anything about 'pro crest strips' or 'idol whittening pen gel'.
I suggest you edit your post before other people get scammed.

i suggest that you read the story before clicking away and buying , the story about mixing a combination of product it wasnt about scamming.

Then again your only 15, i should have considered your age:rolleyes:

I'm am an addict to Sensydone Total Whitening Toothpaste it does wonders :smile: when i brush my teeth, i leave the foam of the paste in my mouth for a good 2 minutes then i rinse it off.
Did you mean Sensodyne? I'll try that as well.:woot:

Did you mean Sensodyne? I'll try that as well.:woot:
Yeah I got my teeth whitened professional at a dentist paid good money for it and the pain was killing...the dentist that suggested to maintain it i should use sensodyne total whitening toothpaste and keep brushing a good 2-3 minutes like let the toothpaste actually foam and the ingerdients in it activate while ur brush...not the sort of two brush away and spit and rinse it with water :lol:
i still do that and I used the crest strips but the strips did hurt and i couldnt bear it, then i read this article the whole fuss fuss about and used the crest again in combination with the idol whitening pen that i had...and it worked like a charm! in five days i had super white teeth, and last time i had my teeth professional whitened was 4 years ago!
But i always get stopped and asked about my teeth! especially in the summer people always commented about my teeth being soo white, and for the record i drink ALOT of red tea...so u can imagine how stainned they get..
but the sensodyne total whitening is the best toothpaste i've ever used hands down.

I've used the Crest strips before and before i used them i read somewhere on the internet from a dentist that if you experience pain when using them, it's because the strip is dehydrating your teeth. And he recommended before using them to drink a lot of water. I tried this and it's a great tip! It makes it completely pain free.

I heard that rubbing some laurel leaves on your teeth helps the whitening

i am one week done with the creat advanced seal right now and i love the results all ready. i used them last year in july i think and it was time to do it again.

Sorry, it may seem like a silly question but, are these crest whitening strips something you can get over the counter? let's say Boots for those ones who live in the Uk like me, or do i have to order them online?

^ You have to order them online, i got mine from ebay uk, think they were under £20 for the premium ones

ouch people with Tom Cruise smile always scare me ...
My teeth are naturally close to natural white (which is not "white as snow"). I brush my teeth (at least 2min.) twice a day, and get them polished twice a year ... And they are very fine ... I am a smoker (one pack a day) and coffee drinker (3-5 cups a day) ...
I use a anti-tartar and whitening toothpaste ...

the color of teeth really depends on people (some have them "naturally" yellow even though they don't smoke or drink). so before using any whitening products just go to your dentist, he'll advice you. Afterall, this is his job !
(Be carefull, some of these products can hurt your enamel (????) - which protects your teeth and its colour)

I am someone pretty much obsessed with teeth ... I hate bad teeth, it's like shoes ... it tells a lot about you ...

Teeth Whitening isn't healthy...O_O

I use an Oral-B SpinBrush with Arm & Hammer toothpaste. Worked in no time.

^ No. I've been using it the "Advanced White" one for quite some time now and nothing, still the same.

Sorry, it may seem like a silly question but, are these crest whitening strips something you can get over the counter? let's say Boots for those ones who live in the Uk like me, or do i have to order them online?

Hey, I'd like to give these a go too, did you manage to get hold of any in the UK? Or did you just go for ebay? I'm always over precautious with ebay ha :blush:

^ haven't looked properly yet, there's a few users who have ordered some from ebay. Not sure if it is the right thing to ask through here but, is there anyone who could recommend a trusted seller? please pm me, thanks

I'm going to start using them soon =D I got them on amazon for like.... $22? For the premium 10 day kit I believe? It was $40 retail and $25 on EBay, so you might wanna check that out as well.

thanks so much for the tip larlar! i used to get it whitened when i would go to my dentist but i feel like i need to find a cheaper alternative. i really want to try crest as well as ive herad so many great reviews about it!

I just ordered Crest Whitening Strips on Amazon for nearly half the price, guys. So if you're looking into it, try Amazon first.

I've been hearing good things about Crest, so I hope the whitening process goes well. My teeth aren't really yellow but they could use a touch up.

Wow, I am so angry right now :angry::(

I wanted to start whitening my teeth again (since they never got white from previous attempts) and I went to get my tray which I store in it's case, but haven't used for 4 or 5 months, and what do I find? It's covered in black spots of disgusting bacteria!

What a waste of like $400.

I feel like I'm never gonna get white teeth. Ever. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
somebody recommended Opalescence Whitening - don't know if it works though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"