TFS Top 25 Working Models

Why isn't CAMERON RUSSELL on this top twenty five list. Recentyl (august, september, october) she has been an editorial queen. She had two only girl stories in french vogue as well as taking part in that david sims french vogue story that all the girls did and she had a single and a two girl story in italian vogue. She cut her hair which was amazing and she's done lots of great campaigns in the last year--ck jeans, ck1, jill stuart, kenzo, armani cosmetics, ysl cosmetics...etc....and she has done every major runway show.

you mean this list loz posted here:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/1063098-post119.html

that's the list JUST according to the shows they did out of the top35 shows and the priority shows for SS06 and she hasn't done that many (top 35 - BCBG Max Azria, Dolce & Gabbana, Emilio Pucci and Zac Posen; Priority - Chanel).

anyway, we're still compiling the list. we're only including FW05 campaigns because doing both SS05 and FW05 campaigns is just too much. so yeah but even though she didn't do that many shows, perhaps her editorial pts will boost her total pts up

hey guys and girls, should we add French Magazine to the list as well?

Ok I know I'm going to sound like a total b*&% for doing this, but it may prove easier. How bout we include both French and Elle, with the other mags already, but start from the November issues. It may take a little longer for the points to be accurate, but it is just too hard to go back 6 months with every magazine for every girl.... pretty please??? :flower:

Well French came after the new season started, and the french before that was before June since it only comes out twice a year. I think it would be better to have it for the next seasons count.

Fashion Campaign Point List

Ok.. took a while but here is the Fashion CAMPAIGNS list (Not including perfumes/accessories/cosmetics) So basically girls listed in order of how well they did in regards to campaigns... ^_^ (Sorry this is taking a while :flower: )

40 Bianca Balti, Daria Werbowy, Erin Wasson

30 Caroline Trentini

25 Gemma Ward, Ilona K, Julia Stegner, Marina Perez, Shannan Click, Snejana O

20 Doutzen Kroes, Kim Noorda, Lily Donaldson, Mariacarla Boscono, Nataliya G

15 Anja Rubik, Elise Crombez, Freja Beha, Hana Soukupova, Hye Park, Inguna Butane, Kristen MacMenamy, Polina Kouklina, Sasha P, Solange Wilvert, Vlada R

Then lots of girls with ten anf five points... :flower:

***** The Final List ***

Okay it took ages... as you would all would know :blush: .. but here is the list!!!!

1. Gemma Ward
2. Caroline Trentini :huh: (believe me, Im shocked too)
3. Lily Donaldson
4. Freja Beha Erichsen
5. Julia Stegner
6. Snejana Onopka
7. Anja Rubik
8. Daria Werbowy (Remember, she missed the shows..)
8. Eugenia Volodina
10. Doutzen Kroes
11. Bianca Balti
12. Hana Soukupova
13. Solange Wilvert
14. Natasha Poly
14. Raquel Zimmermann
16. Inguna Butane
17. Valentina Zelyaeva
18. Lily Cole
19. Diana Dondoe
20. Vlada Roslyakova
21. Iselin Steiro
22. Sasha Pivovarova
23. Mariacarla Boscono
24. Jeisa Chiminazzo
25. Marina Perez

and unlucky 26th was the beautiful Jessica Stam... however I imagine she'll float in when the new magazines come out :flower:

Ok, and I'd like to say a HUGE thankyou to the people that helped me put this list together... which as much as anyone may hate it, is about as accurate as possible...

:flower: Fleur137:flower:
:flower: Iluvjeisa:flower:
:flower: Originalsin:flower:

:clap: :clap: :clap: THANKYOU!!!!! ITS FINISHED>>YAY!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

irresistable_loz said:
Ok, and I'd like to say a HUGE thankyou to the people that helped me put this list together... which as much as anyone may hate it, is about as accurate as possible...

:flower: Fleur137:flower:
:flower: Iluvjeisa:flower:
:flower: Originalsin:flower:

:clap: :clap: :clap: THANKYOU!!!!! ITS FINISHED>>YAY!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

wow very very nice irresistable_loz :flower: i know how much work you put into this so thank you very much!!!! :clap:

thank you so much for putting the list together. i can only imagine the time it must have taken. as for the models, i'm happy to see freja as #4 , i don't think it's a secret anymore that she's a favorite of mine :heart: ^_^

Yay for Caroline!! :clap: :clap: Personally, I'm not surprised at all :smile:

And of course, :flower: for Gemma, always ^^

irresistable_loz said:
and unlucky 26th was the beautiful Jessica Stam... however I imagine she'll float in when the new magazines come out :flower:

Wow interesting list.. thanks for putting it together.. definately some suprises..

And Poor Stam... thats a big shock.. as is the absence of Heather and others.. I'm actually not that suprised though Caroline is #2.. I guess all those single girl US vogue edits helped in the end..

irresistable_loz said:
Okay it took ages... as you would all would know :blush: .. but here is the list!!!!

1. Gemma Ward
2. Caroline Trentini :huh: (believe me, Im shocked too)
3. Lily Donaldson
4. Freja Beha Erichsen
5. Julia Stegner
6. Snejana Onopka
7. Anja Rubik
8. Daria Werbowy (Remember, she missed the shows..)
8. Eugenia Volodina
10. Doutzen Kroes
11. Bianca Balti
12. Hana Soukupova
13. Solange Wilvert
14. Natasha Poly
14. Raquel Zimmermann
16. Inguna Butane
17. Valentina Zelyaeva
18. Lily Cole
19. Diana Dondoe
20. Vlada Roslyakova
21. Iselin Steiro
22. Sasha Pivovarova
23. Mariacarla Boscono
24. Jeisa Chiminazzo
25. Marina Perez

Thanks!!! Lots of hard work that lead to some pretty distinct surprises!:flower:

Thanks, it's so much fun to check the list :smile: Good job you guys.

hey guys and girls. before we post the december rankings up (i'm still waiting for a review of Numero 69 with the models), i want to ask a question (well maybe a few).

Q1: should Cruise Ads e.g. Gucci Cruise be included in the campaigns stuff? if so, how many points will they be?

Q2: since couture shows are coming soon, should they be included? if so, how many points will they be?
personally, i think they should be and the pts should just be added on top of the pts for the current shows and should come off when the next lot of couture shows come on. what do you think?

Cruise Ads:
5 point : Top 35 fashion ads (exl. priority ads)
10 points : Priority fashion ads

Couture shows:
1 point : Top 35 fashion shows (exl. priority shows)
2 points : Priority fashion shows

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

^hmm see that's the thing. not every top 35 show or priority show has cruise ads and/or couture shows. e.g. Versace does not do HC anymore and Anne Valerie Hash only shows at HC. perhaps we should have different criterias for the pts....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->