TFS Top 25 Working Models

irresistable_loz said:
daria's not on coz its from the S/S 2006 parades... and she wasnt there. its not the fully completed list with campaigns and stuff... that one is taking a while:doh:
I misread your post :wink:

while I'm compiling this list i'd just like to say thanks to everyone whose helped out so far! In particular iluvjeisa, fleur and original sin. You guys have been a great help! :flower: :D :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Covers & Editorials
Covers
20 Points : Bazaar US/W/Vogue US/UK/Paris/Italia cover
15 Points : ID / Numero / Pop / V
10 Points: other vogue covers from around the world

Editorial
15 Points : 1 girl only editorial in Bazaar US/W/Vogue US/UK/Paris/Italia/Bazaar
10 points : 1 girl only editorial other mags (stated above)

10 points : Groups girls editorial Vogue US etc...
5 points : Group girls other mags (stated above)

hey guys. this came up while i was compiling the list for the models i'm doing and it's in regard to mag covers and eds (duh). i was thinking about adding Elle to the list to the vogues around the world part for both covers and eds cos Elle is an important magazine and even if Elle US is iffy, there's still other Elles around the world

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and what about foreign versions of W? apparently there is a Korean W...

^that refers to US W. what about other countries' W? perhaps it (and Elle) should be placed in the "vogues from other countries" section too...

yeah perhaps 10 pts for covers for Elle and W (other countries) and editorials could just depend on whether they're 1 girl or group ones.

Don't you think it's enough with 5 pts (at most) for a Swedish Elle (fi) editorial!?!?! That can't possibly even BEGIN to compare to editorials in V, Numero, ID or Pop.

10 pts for a cover of Swedish Elle...hmm...maybe 7.5?

i suppose covers for Elle and other versions of W could be 7.5, 1 girl editorials in them could be 5 and group eds could be like 3pts?

hey would small campaigns like gemma's for indivi and hana's for solezia count as minor campaigns for 5 points?

If you count all the smaller campains,it will be very hard to count. So I think it's not a good idea.

hmm true. perhaps just the well-known ones that aren't in the top 35 list

fleur137 said:
i suppose covers for Elle and other versions of W could be 7.5, 1 girl editorials in them could be 5 and group eds could be like 3pts?

yeah, that sounds good.

well any more objections, suggestions, etc before i update guidelines?

How about the runway?? Open the show, close the show.. How much point is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->