00200m.jpg

00210m.jpg
00220m.jpg

00230m.jpg
00240m.jpg

style.com

i love this look!

00270m.jpg

the shape of the skirt is great..like a puffball! i like the length a lot.

This is the last of it. I think it's a very pleasing collection - not much of a step forward, but definitely one of the better NY offerings. And the designer looks like quite the cutie ^_^ :
00310m.jpg
00320m.jpg

00330m.jpg
00340m.jpg

style.com

awww he's so excited! it's so cute! :crush:

i like this a lot! i love the soft fabrics and the light layers. i agree with droogist..the vine accents are quite nice..i'm not a huge fan of shiny fabrics, but i think in this application it works really well.

thanks for bringing it in!

:heart:

droogist - thanks. I agree its better than his last collection but not as good as the first he did which i really liked. I think with this collection the tops are lovely and interesting but the bottoms just seem a bit less so. Its very wearable.

very nice and fresh, the vine details are adorable ... the only thing i'm not so fond of are the print dresses.

thanks, droogist.

He's indeed a cutie, his pose :lol:

The lilac and skirts with little ruches are lovely, the complete collection is really. It's so soothing. Leave out that agressive print, it doesn't blend in with the rest.

Well,it's certainly very pretty and very clean. Can't say that it "thrills" me but it is a very nice collection in comparison with most seen already.

Thanks droogist* ^_^

Fantastic collection. Very strong. The nodding of the fabric looks great and feminine. The pink pieces are my favourites I think. Along with the white dress... The 'agressive' print as perlefine put it, does seem a bit out of place, but I think it is gorgeous nontheless...

Thanks droogist! :flower:

Scott said:
Well,it's certainly very pretty and very clean. Can't say that it "thrills" me but it is a very nice collection in comparison with most seen already.

Thanks droogist* ^_^

Agreed again. I have a beige headache :ninja:

Very girly collection. Most of the clothes were nice, but there were few bad choices.

This collection is stronger than the previous one. Still, I have never understood the hype around him.

i only like the 'vine' details as necklaces , the rest unfortunately leave me very dissapointed

thanks for the topic droogist :flower:

Lena said:
i only like the 'vine' details as necklaces , the rest unfortunately leave me very dissapointed

you said it! His best collection was his first but maybe I'm just feeling nostalgic :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->