Gap Design Editions

OMG are they kidding with those prices?? For Gap quality? Yeah right!

^ LOL! i know, right?! i was thinking the same thing when i read that article.
it's a shame, i would've liked to check them out.

here is a pic of bastian and his designs. (men.style.com)

Attachments

• gap2.jpg
    gap2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 519
Thank God they have menswear this time. I'll be definitively be checking the pieces. (though they're pricey).
I just wished Philip Lim would've made some menswear, he has great pieces in his line.

The ad's are hot. I hate the menswear. I know it's supposed to be simple but a western shirt? I have enough of those!

^ i saw a pair of shoes at a flagship yesterday that i was told are a part of the designs collection, but i forgot to ask who they were by.

are the phillip lim designs available now? i couldn't find them on the gap website..do they ship internationally? sorry i have no idea about this! :smile:

I'm just not as excited about this collection as the last one. I loved so many of the designers in the last cycle....if they brought Lim back I wish they had brought Rodarte back....

i think it hits stores april 15, and online a few days earlier, but don't quote me on that. just what i wrote in my iphone and ical. :blush:

april 15 schedule: brunch with krista, doctor's appointment, take out recycling, return phone calls, pay bills, GAP DESIGN EDITIONS HIT STORES!.

good thing i have my priorities in order, hmm?

^thanks, but Lim is on the gap ad according to what someone has scanned..?? i wish we had Gap in Oz.

Is Pierre Hardy still making shoes for Gap ?
i'm pretty sure that the shoes in the european collection section on gap.com are by pierre hardy...

:flower:

thanks for all the pics and the article guys...:heart:

oddly...
that p. lim shirt with the bow looks remarkably like a blouse i got from uniqlo last season (not by lim)...
hmmmm.....
so now he's grabbing ideas from uniqlo?...
:huh:...

well...
he grabs them from everywhere else, so i guess i shouldn't be so surprised...:lol:

*but my uniqlo top was only about $29.......................:innocent:..

^thanks, but Lim is on the gap ad according to what someone has scanned..?? i wish we had Gap in Oz.

If this was directed at my previous comment about Lim designing for Uniqlo last year and not Gap, I was only responding to Meg's comment about bringing Lim back and not Rodarte. I wasn't disputing the fact that he is a guest designer this year, just stating that he was not one last year...Thakoon, Rodarte and Doo.Ri were. :wink:

^yes thanks! sorry i got very confused! :wink: thanks for clearing it up :smile: :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->